Elements is a beautiful small resort.
It is away from the loud and populated areas. If you want to party or to be a stroll away from the main spot and tourist places this is not a place for you to stay.
Elements is a quiet place to stay instead with its own little spa and might be not really for active kids as there is no child minding, water activities , playground or anything like that. I did not even see a children menu.
I loved the spa I do recommend the romantic package and the aloe vera massages . Mam was fantastic!
Restaurant a bit limited in variety breakfast was more than enough though.
Beach a bit dirty but I do believe that this cannot be controlled by the hotel personnel as people that leaves around maybe doesn't really care about it.
Love the yoga classes with Ike. I cannot really remember the name of the receptionist that was totally awesome I think her name was Roni. She was by far the most friendly and helpful person we got to talk with at the hotel.
I had a problem with my bill at the end. I feel sorry because for some reason even though two girls were fixing it the errors keep coming in my favour. I leave it at the end thinking that everything was fine but just when we were dropped at the airport we were told we needed to pay 1000bath extra just when we did not have any extra cash :-(. So be patient and deal with it
Even though we were scared, we rented a motorbike two days and I could say was the best and cheaper option to go around. Just 300Bath per day.
I did not have the chance to meet Stephen but the only day I had a problem I sent him an email, the day after the problem was fixed :-)
We had a villa with our own swimming pool not very private but perfect and just what we needed, a quiet place to read, rest and relax.
Overall, very happy with the experiencia a lovely place in Koh Samui.
- Also Known As:
- Elements Boutique Resort And Spa
- Elements Boutique Hotel
- Elements Boutique Hotel Koh Samui
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The perfect hide-away for those seeking to getaway from hectic pace of modern life and get back to a more natural state of being. Based in the heart of Koh Samui's virgin coast an area of nature as it was when the island was first discovered by travelers. Modern facilities, friendly service and quiet natural surroundings make this the only place to be. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Tingo, Otel, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Elements Boutique Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.