Excellent hotel with a nice touch of exclusivity. Villa's have a decently sized private swimming pool and the villa itself is beautifully designed. Spacious, modern and a really nice bathroom. The one thing that bothered us was the food we had for lunch/dinner at Zest. All dishes were extremely flat and flavorless. Very surprising for a country known for their spices and tasty meals. At $20 per dish Conrad needs to deliver better. The breakfast on the opposite was good, both in terms of variety and quality. Would definitely go back, but eat outside of the hotel for dinner.
- Also Known As:
- Conrad Koh Samui Resort And Spa
- Conrad Koh Samui Hotel
- Conrad Koh Samui Hotel Koh Samui
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conrad Koh Samui is a luxury pool villa resort located on the south western tip of the popular Thai island, designed to ensure each private pool villa enjoys glorious panoramic views of the Gulf of Thailand and its astonishing sunsets. Consisting of 80 private pool villas with one, two or three bedrooms, 3 innovative restaurants, 2 bars, a private wine cellar and destination dining, the resort provides the individualistic sense of luxury that Conrad has become known for. The award-wining spa combines international treatments and Thai spa techniques with distinctive design accents and world-class facilities to delight all of the senses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hilton EMEA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA and Venere so you can book your Conrad Koh Samui Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.