Conrad Koh Samui must be one of the best Hotels in the world if you love views, food and tranquility. We spent lazy days by our pool watching the islands bobbing in the ocean and listening to the sound of the waves. The resort is away from the bright lights and noise of Koh Samui and to us, this is a benefit. We did hire a car, which was easily arranged and delivered to the hotel, to do some sight seeing but quickly realised that we just loved our private balcony more. The restaurants have wonderful dishes but we found room service to be fantastic, the menu extensive and the service quick. In addition, the room was large and beautifully appointed while the speed of the complimentary Internet was extremely high, a nice touch.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conrad Koh Samui is a luxury pool villa resort located on the south western tip of the popular Thai island, designed to ensure each private pool villa enjoys glorious panoramic views of the Gulf of Thailand and its astonishing sunsets. Consisting of 80 private pool villas with one, two or three bedrooms, 3 innovative restaurants, 2 bars, a private wine cellar and destination dining, the resort provides the individualistic sense of luxury that Conrad has become known for. The award-wining spa combines international treatments and Thai spa techniques with distinctive design accents and world-class facilities to delight all of the senses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hilton EMEA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Conrad Koh Samui Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Conrad Koh Samui Resort And Spa
- Conrad Koh Samui Hotel Koh Samui