“Brilliant truly brilliant” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #22 of 208 Activities in Ko Samui
Type: Water sports, Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: Exclusive gay tours on land and sea: one day trips, overnight, and longer. Samui daily Road Tour, Snorkel Tour, Sunset Tour, Scuba diving, rain forests, cycling, treking, overland and underwater. See our web site for more details
Melbourne, Australia
“Brilliant truly brilliant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2013

I contacted Adam a couple of months ago to organise a PADI Open Water course and am extremely glad I went with him. Adam got back to my emails quickly and explained to me what was required to do this course. Once I arrived Adam came to my hotel to gave me the divers manual and the following day went through the theory required for the course.

I chose the overnight option on the boat and strongly recommend others do the same, it gives you time to do extra dive and you are treated to spectacular vies of Koh Toa, not to mention the sky looks spectacular at night with no light pollution.

Adam is extremely knowledgable on the dive sites around Koh Samui having lived their for ten years. He is a brilliant instructor and very pleasant to deal with. You couldn't ask for a better person to learn to dive with!. Highly recommend!

Visited February 2013
scubachild59, Guest Relations Manager at Rainbow Scuba, responded to this review, February 15, 2013
Thank you for your great feedback. We hope it will encourage other lesbian and gay visitors to Thailand to join us for fun and freedom on land and sea.

The Hague / Den Haag
3 attraction reviews
“3 great trips”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

We stayed a week at the quiet southern part of Samui (intercontinental) and booked three great tours with Adam. One snorkling tour, adapted to the weather conditions (high waves) Adam found us a quiet bay full of fish. We went a little further on for a delcious lunch in a tiny seaside restaurant. We were also lucky to meet two fun guys from Australia, who also joined us the next day for a night tour. No need for the spartacus, just follow the guide! And the last tour was into the green centre of the island. Adam took us e.g. to a deserted mountain top orchard with fantastic views and waterfalls with a pond to swim in - all by ourselves - no other tourists around.
During each of the tours we had a chance to discover parts of the island we had never found on our own with a regular taxi driver. And it was FUN!

Visited January 2013
scubachild59, Guest Relations Manager at Rainbow Scuba, responded to this review, February 12, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to give your feedback. Nice to hear that you enjoyed your trips with Rainbow Scuba & Tours. For lesbian and gay visitors to Samui we try to provide that little bit extra service you will not get from the mainstream tour operators. In other words every trip on land and sea has a happy ending...
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Last minute scuba dive success”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013

We met Adam and arranged a 3-dive scuba trip 2 days before going. Adam was very pleasant and knowledgeable about the island having lived there for about 10 years or so. On the day of the dive, he picked us up in his personal truck - no tour bus making multiple stops - and took us to the boat.

While on the boat he explained what we were going to do, and some exercises we would be running through on our first dive (we did the 3 dive catamaran package). Overall it was an awesome experience and we are very glad we did it. We also got the video/picture package and came away with some great shots by Adam. Highly recommended. Neither of us had been diving previously.

Visited January 2013
scubachild59, Owner at Rainbow Scuba, responded to this review, February 9, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback on Trip Advisor. So glad you enjoyed our trip using the VIP Catamaran-to-Dive-Boat option. It is by far the most comfortable way to dive from Koh Samui. I hope you will carry on with your scuba adventures and take the PADI Open Water course one day!
Hastings, United Kingdom
5 attraction reviews
“Great just great”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013 via mobile

This really is the best thing I have done and wished I had done it earlier and Adam my instructor could not have been more helpful. I took the 4 day PADI open water course and this included a one night stay on the dive boat just of Koh Tao Thailand.
Adam was a great instructor very calming and so professional I was a little apprehensive to start but was soon relaxed and enjoying myself, my first open water dive will stay with me it was magical I had 5 dives in total as part of the package but this has now opened a new world and excuse the pun but I am going to Dive in and enjoy. thank you Adam

scubachild59, General Manager at Rainbow Scuba, responded to this review, January 18, 2013
It is always fun to introduce new people to the wonderful underwater world of scuba diving. Thank you for trusting your scuba training to Rainbow Scuba and I am glad to hear you enjoyed the PADI Open Water course. Come back and dive again with us soon !
Sydney, Australia
“Wonderful Tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2013

Our tour host Adam was extremely prompt in replying to our emails to organise a 4x4 island tour of Koh Samui the following day. Adam was a friendly host sharing his knowledge of the island as he happily drove us to a couple of buddhist temples (very happy to go to Big Budda temple!), fishermans village, magic garden and fresh waterfalls! Having a local guide like Adam allowed the tour to be more authentic as he could provide insight into the local people, religions, growth on the island, and other interesting cultural aspects.
Lunch is also organised on the tour and Adam knows the best places to eat!! Scrumptious Thai food meals catering to all types (vegetarian included). My partner and I would definitely recommend this tour to all ages as it provides a good overview of samui, the people, foods and culture.

Visited January 2013
scubachild59, Owner at Rainbow Scuba, responded to this review, January 16, 2013
Thank you for your feedback. I'm happy to know that you enjoyed the trip and look forward to welcoming you again to Koh Samui. Safe travels where ever you go!