Would have been a lovely stay, hotel is right on the beach and close to airport. We stayed in a villa, room was comfortable. However our air conditioning did not work, we barely slept a wink as it was so hot in the room. We also ordered room service for dinner, which my friend and I got food poisoning, up most of the morning vomiting. Wasn't a pleasant experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Imagine an exotic island surrounded by turquoise seas just off the coast of amazing Thailand. An island rich in culture and beauty, yet home to a host of the world class restaurants and hotels. Koh Samui is just such an island. Imagine a community unlike any others, where people from around the world stroll in sandals and shorts along the street while mingling in shops. Where local people share stories of the past in legendary Thai style. Imagine a quaint beach resort where unique poured concrete is juxtaposed against natural Thai woods with 100 year old slant roof ceilings. Dramatic splashes of color ignite the soul while our resort's expansive windows offer views of Samui , nearby islands and the sea gently splashing on the butterscotch sand that will soothe the mind. Surround yourself with a sense of peace, love and style as you have never known at our Koh Samui beach resort. We look forward to welcoming you to Punnpreeda Beach Resort on Koh Samui ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Tingo, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel, BookingOdigeoWL, HostelWorld, Expedia and Venere so you can book your Punnpreeda Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Punnpreeda Hip Resort Samui Hotel Koh Samui
- Punnpreeda Hip Hotel Samui
- Punnpreeda Hip Koh Samui