We stayed at ShaSa for 4 days with my wife and 7 and 9 year old boys. We had a fantastic time. The staff and service was wonderful. The restaurant had great food but pricey for Thailand. The reception staff were very helpful each time we went out. They recommended a fanstatic restaurant close by called Sabeinglae Restaurant. Great food, Thai prices. The pools were immaculate and it wasn't busy at all. I think there are fewer tourist due to the political situation right now but there were no problems or issues at all. In fact we spent another 4 days in Bangkok afterwards and didn't see any signs of problems. We had a 2 bedroom suite and it was huge. More than enough room to let the boys do their own thing and for my wife and I to rest if we wanted to. I do recommend to rent a car.
The only thing that was a minor issue was when we dropped our kids off to the kids club as my wife and I went for a massage. When we got there there was a man and woman minding the kids club and told us that they may not be in the kids club for the entire time and cannot watch our kids. They said "no babysitting". A bit rude and for sure not very welcoming. Our kids are older and don't need baby sitting but I wasn't sure what the purpose of the kids club was if not to have activities for the kids. So they played video games for 90 minutes. We therefore only used them the one time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Romantic chic destination with natural surrounding. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Agoda, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your ShaSa Resort & Residences, Koh Samui reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shasa Resort And Residences, Koh Samui
- Shasa Resort & Residences, Koh Samui Hotel Koh Samui
- Shasa Hotel Koh Samui