* Place is relatively remote, so you can have your peace-of-mind & not meet the noisy types.
* Breakfast was great, and they somewhat changed the menu daily.
* The private pool inside the villa is really great. The public swimming pools are also quite good, and we swam there a few times.
* Nice private beach (although you have to walk/raw quite a lot before you reach deeper water - and there the sea current is quite strong).
* Good internet connection, and when you're sick of the mobile devices there are 2 desktops in the lobby.
* The eat-outside options are basically non-existing if you don't rent a vehicle (we did just for 1 day). The dinner in the hotel's restaurant was rather expansive, and moreover - just not tasty. The next nearby places are a not a "Groise Metziah" (and anyhow are a few good minutes walking).
* If you want to travel around the island, the hotel has shuttles to Nathon and to Chaweng - but just once a day (around 10:30-11:00), and there is only one shuttle back (around 16:00-16:30). It should me mentioned that unlike Bangkok, the taxi prices in Samui are quite expensive, so if you plan to travel better rent a car or to reconsider this place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Passage Samui is a brand new luxury boutique resort on the North West tip of Koh Samui, Thailand. Stunning sunsets, refined beachfront dining and exquisite designer villas ensure your holiday memories will last forever. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Tingo, Priceline and Expedia so you can book your The Passage Samui Villas & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Passage Samui Villas And Resort
- The Passage Samui Villas Hotel Koh Samui
- The Passage Samui Hotel