Stayed here 4 nights at the end of our holiday. Upon arrival the reserved garden villa was full and at the end we were upgraded to a pool villa. Just amazing!! Very comfortable, nicely decorated, very clean, we just loved it. The whole area of the resort is modern and stylish. The pools are wonderful too and we even had reserved pool beds. There are however more than enough beds and fluffy pool towels for everybody! Breakfast buffet is very good. Very fresh papaya and other fruits every day. We had various meals in the restaurant and found them excellent!! Yes, the prices are a little higher than market style meals, but really worth it. We had some friends coming over for 1 night spontaneously and they stayed in a standard room, but found it very nice too. Bus service to Chaweng could be improved, as the hotel located far from busier life, but we knew this before booking. If you are looking for peace, comfort, style, excellent meals, a lovely pool and very nice rooms, this is your place!!
- Also Known As:
- The Passage Samui Villas Hotel
- The Passage Samui Villas And Resort
- The Passage Samui Villas Hotel Koh Samui
- The Passage Samui Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Passage Samui is a brand new luxury boutique resort on the North West tip of Koh Samui, Thailand. Stunning sunsets, refined beachfront dining and exquisite designer villas ensure your holiday memories will last forever. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Orbitz, Otel and Agoda so you can book your The Passage Samui Villas & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.