Just spent 2 nights at The Passage in a Garden Villa room. Rooms are lovely - big, comfortable and with really nice semi-private terraces. A few more TV channels would be appreciated but otherwise I couldn't fault it.
The pools are lovely, especially the one loverlooking the beach.
For a quiet romanttic holiday, the location is lovely - right on the beach, surrounded by trees and very peaceful, I walked into Nathon which took about 35 mins, however the hotel also runs a shuttle bus to both Nathon and Chaweng. It's also easy enough to get taxis into other areas in the evening, however the food in the hotel is pretty good and quite reasonable compared to other hotels.
Would definitely recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Passage Samui is a brand new luxury boutique resort on the North West tip of Koh Samui, Thailand. Stunning sunsets, refined beachfront dining and exquisite designer villas ensure your holiday memories will last forever. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Moevenpick Koh Samui Laem Yai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Passage Samui Villas Hotel Koh Samui
- The Passage Samui Villas And Resort
- The Passage Samui Hotel