We had a week here, planned as a relaxation after a week at Chaweng. The Passage turned out to be everything we wanted and then some ! Great rooms, clean, good size and everything worked. The restaurant was fantastic, great service and terrific value for money. Happy hour at the pool bar was a regular occurrence, with amazing cocktails and smiling service from Jo, Ying and O a highlight. The pools themselves were in great condition, with plenty of lounges around to catch some sun, relax and read.
The only sour point, typical of so many resorts, was the "free wifi" which was hopelessly inadequate and unreliable unless you were in the lobby or immediately outside it.
Overall though, a great property. We"ll definitely be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Passage Samui is a brand new luxury boutique resort on the North West tip of Koh Samui, Thailand. Stunning sunsets, refined beachfront dining and exquisite designer villas ensure your holiday memories will last forever. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz and Agoda so you can book your Moevenpick Koh Samui Laem Yai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Passage Samui Villas Hotel Koh Samui
- The Passage Samui Villas And Resort
- The Passage Samui Hotel