This hotel has a good location and the bed seemed clean. Free breakfast was a perk. The bathroom was strange- loose rocks bordering linoleum that looks likes rocks. The shower didn't have a curtain, just a big ledge that was awkward to step over. The bathroom smelled like sewer, honestly most of Thailand smells like sewer, but the bathroom just lets the stink in. The room itself smelled like mothballs. This place isn't perfect, but its a lot better than a hostel for a not much more money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newest boutique hotel in Chiang Mai boasts a strategic location right in the centre of town. Amidst its central location, the hotel's ambiance is calm and peaceful. Whether you are on holiday or doing business. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Agoda so you can book your Montrara Happy House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Montrara Happy House Hotel Chiang Mai
- Montrara Happy Hotel
- Montrara Happy Chiang Mai