“Nice hotel Poor location and service” 3 of 5 stars
Review of B2 Premier Resort & Spa

You added B2 Premier Resort & Spa to your Saves list
B2 Premier Resort & Spa
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   163 Canal Road, T. Suthep, A. Muang, Chiang Mai 50200, Thailand   |
Ranked #113 of 334 Hotels in Chiang Mai
sydney
“Nice hotel Poor location and service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013

Beautiful hotel and great included breakfast but very far away from town. about 20mins by tuk tuk. Only one staff member during the day was helpful the rest were hopeless. Mosquitos and You do not get included water you have to pay 60B per bottle!

Will definitly will not go again!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
  • Thai first
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2012

Very disappointed with this hotel, was not at all what was discribed on wotif.com.
My husband and I were on our honeymoon and were traveling thru Thailand staying at different resorts and this by far was the worst!
When we booked they said it would include pickup from airport which it didn't and were left at the airport for ages waiting! When we finally got a taxi and got to the hotel, they didn't even no we were coming !!
There was nothing special about the room considering we were on honeymoon, the pool was filthy and no one was swimming in there, there was no jacuzzi and no gym which we looked at on wotif and would of liked, and to top it of there were no spa treatments which I was really looking forward to a Nice thai massage after days of traveling .
There was no free shuttle to the night bazaar which we were told about and had to get a taxi , and we were at least 20 min drive from center of town.
Staff were rude and when we asked about tours were told to go into town and book there!
Anyone looking at staying here I suggest you look else where if you want to enjoy your time in chiang Mai.
Diffinitly NOT 4 star!!!!

• Stayed December 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2012

B2 Premier hotel which is former Best western chiang-mai. the hotel location is out of the city center but not very far from the airport. just in front of Doi suthep mountain, the view from the rooftop is amazing, you can go up there to see the sunset with some drink, there's a restaurant up there. the room is standard, bed is comfortable. parking area is enough for the car. even this is a budget hotel but I feel full service and good to stay here, breakfast is tasty and lots of food. the price is not cheap but it's not that expensive also.the surrounding is quiet and calm, good to sit and see the view, relax and fresh.I just realized that there's a swimming pool so I missed it. after staying first night, I didn't want to go outside anymore, I just want to stay at the hotel and see the great view like I mentioned above. there's a free internet as well, the speed of internet is also fast not so slow. bathtub is great, I love it ! next time, I definitely come and stay here again and I will tell my friend to stay here also. I am not a city-addicted, that's why I love to stay the hotel which is outside the city

Room Tip: high floor , ask for doi suthep view. do not miss the rooftop bar
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
Chiang Mai
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2012

This is a very nice family hotel. It's clean, quite, and comfortable. The pool is great! It's salt water, but we I was there it had rain the night before and it turn the pool not so clear. The staff are friendly. There's a sky/rooftop bar as well. Up there you'll have a great view of Wat Doi Suthep (A very famous temple in the North). This hotel would received an excellent if it was a bit easier to catch a taxi. It's a bit hard to find tuk tuk or taxi around that area. It's really not that far from the city, it's just the road it is on hardly any tuk tuks or taxi runs that way.

Overall, I would commend anyone and I would stay here again

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
Bangkok
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2012

This hotel is a clean, comfortable hotel outside Chiang Mai. It's not far from the city and the airport. We stayed in a presidential suites, which is very spacious and a deluxe room, which is half the size of the presidential suite. Rooms are clean and staffs are attentive. We missed the roof top restaurant experience as I chose to dine somewhere else near the airport. It is not the most beautiful hotel but it's a comfortable place to stay. Breakfast was fairly good. It's not the kind of hotel that tries to squeeze all the money out of its guests. Prices of food and minibar are reasonable. Anyway I don't recommend this hotel if you don't drive there.

Room Tip: The presidential suites are on the top floor.
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled with family
Bangkok, Thailand
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2011

OK,
we stay at some very nice properties, and some that are not cheap.
We where in Chiang Mai to visit a friend of mine for a couple of days, He actually recommended this Hotel.
Ok, it is not in the center of town, and it does have a few years under its belt. I beleive it was a Best Western originally.
They do have a shuttle service to the night bazar, though we had our own transport. Car parking was a little limited with about a dozen spaces actually out the front of the Hotel.
But, for 870 BHT which Included breakfast, it was a great deal.
Fisrtly the breakfast, i was expecting something ordinary for the price, a typical thai hotel breaky; but i was wrong. the young girl who was in charge of the kitchen was outstanding. There was the typical Thai breakfast buffet, soup etc; but there was fresh eggs and variety of spreads, bacon, tomatoes etc etc.
I was really really impressed, everything was fresh, and there was only two others working in there, and always attentive and busy.
The rooms where large, ok a bit dated, but where clean. Large TV, good aircon and clean bathroom with good hot water and toiletries.
It has a pool apparently but i cant comment on that as we did not see or use it.
This is no resort, but for a budget Hotel, (which it is) its a cracker. I must admit, if you have ypur own transport it would make life easier, its approx 10 mins from the CBD,
Highly recommend, and will stay again.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled with family
Redondo Beach, California
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2011

never again. i will never stay here again.
the location is more than horrible.
on a map it doesn't appear too far from the center of town but what the map doesn't tell me is that tuk tuks and shared taxis are hard to come by here. one day we spent an hr trying to flag one down and finally gave up. and once you catch them in town they won't drive you all the way back to this hotel because it's "too far!" MANY drivers denied us rides once we told them B2. it was like being stuck on an island. within a few days we started to use central mall as a halfway point for transportation back. the hotel does have a shuttle but they way overcharge for it and!!! it's not always there!?! we asked if they would call a taxi for us? and their only form of calling the taxi was having the security guard go into the street to flag one...but my brother was already trying to do that?! there's none out there!!

and i stopped eating the breakfast halfway thru as well...once i started spotting ants in the food. i spotted ants 4 days in a row (in the rice and porridge).

• Stayed February 2011, traveled as a couple

Been to B2 Premier Resort & Spa? Share your experiences!