We started our honeymoon here and what a place to be. Shewe Wana is so quaint and perfect. The staff were so freindly and helpful. Breakfast was splendid every morning.
2 pools and both a great size. Exquisite orchids everywhere and a herb garden with ponds no end. You would never even know the city of Chiang Mai was right out front. We could walk to the night markets in less then 10 mins (we went every night)....however we did tend to get lazy towards the end and started catching tuk tuks, only costing 40thb. Awesome, beautiful. I am in love with Chiang Mai now and I believe the accomadation at Shewe Wana is definaltley partly to blame for this :-)
A big thank you to the staff and we look forward to coming back some day.
Dale and Shirley
- Also Known As:
- Shewe Wana Boutique Hotel Chiang Mai
- Shewe Wana Boutique Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A small cozy boutique resort provided Thai – Colonial Style that surrounded by tropical greenery and landscaped garden. Situation just 10 minutes walk from Night Bazaar and easy access to the old city. Recreational facilities at the resort include 2 outdoor swimming pools and free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel. Feature Thai cooking class, restaurant, a coffee shop, onsite parking, room service, laundry service, tour and airport transfer and spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Expedia, Orbitz, Agoda, Hotels.com, Tingo, Otel and TripOnline SA so you can book your Shewe Wana Boutique Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.