Rimping Village delivers an exceptional experience. The staff, who are friendly, helpful, and extremely knowledgeable, do their utmost to make sure that you are well cared-for throughout your stay. There are probably lots of hotels in Chiang Mai which offer clean rooms, a pool, and a good breakfast, and Rimping has these too; but where Rimping truly shines is its service, and the people who make that service happen deserve our sincere thanks and highest compliments.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rimping Village is located in the city centre, close to the historic attractions the city offers including the famous Night Bazaar and the charming Watgate community by the Ping River. Enjoy an atmosphere of relaxation that is part and parcel of the Northern tradition. A cool, refreshing swimming pool is placed below a huge banyan tree so that guests can absorb the mood of nature while finding relief from the tropical heat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Despegar.com, AsiaRooms, Booking.com, EasyToBook, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Rimping Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rimping Village Chiang Mai
- Rimping Village Hotel Chiang Mai