We stayed at Rimping Village for four nights in December 2012 and had a fabulous time. The staff was incredibly accommodating and extremely helpful. We asked about various activities and they were quick to offer recommendations that were spot on. They then made transportation or reservation arrangements, all with a big smile. One staff member went out and bought lanterns for us to launch in the evening, and taking pictures for us. The breakfast was good, with several choices, but not too overwhelming. If you wanted something that wasn't part of the choices, you only needed to ask and they made every effort to get it for you. The hotel was very clean and there was free wi-fi. We stayed in the suite with our two teen-age daughters. The room was very large and easily accommodated us all.
It is very close to town--easy walking distance. I highly recommend a stay here. If we ever return to Chiang Mai, we will stay here!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rimping Village is located in the city centre, close to the historic attractions the city offers including the famous Night Bazaar and the charming Watgate community by the Ping River. Enjoy an atmosphere of relaxation that is part and parcel of the Northern tradition. A cool, refreshing swimming pool is placed below a huge banyan tree so that guests can absorb the mood of nature while finding relief from the tropical heat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Agoda, Despegar.com, AsiaRooms, Odigeo, EasyToBook, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Rimping Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rimping Village Chiang Mai
- Rimping Village Hotel Chiang Mai