I was @ Rimping's in October 2012 with my family with a total of 5 adults. We stayed for 4 days in total. It was a definitely fantastic service, stay, bed, breakfast and arrangements from the local staffs. We had an extra bed fitted into the family room which housed 1 big bed and 2 single beds and it fitted just well. My dad is an extremely fussy traveller and even he gave Rimping the #5 rating. Def willl heed back in near future
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rimping Village is located in the city centre, close to the historic attractions the city offers including the famous Night Bazaar and the charming Watgate community by the Ping River. Enjoy an atmosphere of relaxation that is part and parcel of the Northern tradition. A cool, refreshing swimming pool is placed below a huge banyan tree so that guests can absorb the mood of nature while finding relief from the tropical heat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Rimping Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rimping Village Chiang Mai
- Rimping Village Hotel Chiang Mai