This is my sencong visit to Rarinjinda resort to celebrate both our anniversary, my birthday and to experience the Loy Kratong Festival.
We had a really nice stay on last Februrary and decided to stay again without hesitation. Compared to Sala Lanna that we stayed few days before, service and facility received was far much better.
All staff in the hotel and also the Deck Restaurat were profressional and friendly. I had the feeling of going back home away from home. Thank you very much for everything you looked after us into details.
One thing could make the stay as perfect is to control the temperature of the pool water, it was frezzing cold every day so it was a little upset we cannot swim at all during our stay, and wasting such a great pool indeed.
I surely would recommend this great resort, which is at resonable price and at a convinence location!
- Also Known As:
- Rarinjinda Wellness Hotel Chiang Mai
- Rarinjinda Wellness Spa
- Rarinjinda Wellness Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come into RarinJinda Wellness Spa Resort Chiang Mai, Thailand and experience entering a different world. Housed in a 140 years old antique Thai teak wood home in the Wat Ket Community. The resort is ideally situated near the historical Ping River and overlooking the majestic Doi Suthep Mountain within the heart of Chiang Mai city.Rarinjinda Wellness Spa Resort, the boutique hotel resort situated in the heart of Chiang Mai City, only 5-10 minutes walk to the Night Bazaar and 15 minutes from the airport, offering four categories of 35 luxurious deluxe and suite rooms, embellished and decorated with modern setting and stylish antiques. All rooms are decked with private verandas and ceiling fans overlooking swimming pools with Doi Suthep Mountain and Ping River views.Facilities include free Wi-Fi Internet access, well-equipped Wellness Spa, Fitness and Yoga Studio, Outdoor Swimming Pool and a trendy resort's restaurant, Deck1 Exotic Scene and Cuisine (Riverfront restaurant).Whether you are looking for a wonderful retreat or a perfect getaway, RarinJinda Wellness Spa Resort Chiang Mai is a perfect holiday destination for you. RarinJinda has more than what others can offer. An award winning fully equipped boutique resort with the most complete spa in the northern region located in the distinctive architecture, permeated by the comfortable ambiance of days gone by, in the centre of the charming community, providing the calm and tranquil atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Splendia, Agoda, Tingo, Priceline, Otel, Travelocity and HotelTravel.com so you can book your RarinJinda Wellness Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.