“Enjoyable & relaxable” 4 of 5 stars
Review of RarinJinda Wellness Spa Resort

You added RarinJinda Wellness Spa Resort to your Saves list
RarinJinda Wellness Spa Resort
4.5 of 5 Spa   |   14 Charoenraj Road | Wat Kate, Chiang Mai 50000, Thailand   |
Ranked #14 of 333 Hotels in Chiang Mai
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Macau, China
“Enjoyable & relaxable”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2013

The staffs of the tour information counter and the spa centre are very nice and friendly. I stayed there for 4 days for my holidays, feeling relaxable, enjoyable, the location is very good.
I had read some common from others travelers said that the hotel will light up the aromatherapy in every evening in their room, but nobody did it for me.
Excellent spa experience.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
narun, Owner at RarinJinda Wellness Spa Resort, responded to this review, July 10, 2013
Dear Au C,

Thank you for your comments. We apologize for the aromatherapy light-up. We have taken this action immediately.

Narun

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (99)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013

We stayed here for 4 nights. The lanscape and design of this boutique hotel is beautiful,modern and very clean. The staff were all very friendly and service were very good. The spa were great despite the charges being on the high side. But an additional bed and breakfast for a 1750baht is rather stiff. The environment in the Deck Restaurant were nice but breakfast lack of varieties and local Thai choice. But the choices of coffee and fresh juices were great.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Dear Ylylee,

Thank you for your comments. Our Spa quality is comparable to the ones in the 5-stars chained hotel but at a more affordable price. If you had the opportunity at the spa, you would see how value for money it is. Looking forward to welcome you again and hope that you can experience all of our facilities.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013 via mobile

Recently stayed at the RarinJinda and absolutely loved it. After three days in Laos, we were looking for a relaxing stay in Chiang Mia, before return to the UK. This hotel is faultless, the location is fantastic, far enough from the nightlife, so not to be disturbed, but only a short Tuk Tuk Ride away. the setting is fantastic, the staff are really nice and so helpful. The hotel is very clean in every respect. the pool side room was amazing and the breakfast was delicious in an amazing setting, overlooking the river, we have stayed in numerous hotels in Chiang Mia, but this is our favorite. Next time we visit Chiang Mia we will be staying at the here

• Stayed October 2012
Dear Tonlol,

We are delighted to be part of your wonderful journey in Thailand. Looking forward to see you again.

Southaven, Mississippi
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013

The hotel staff and tour service were excellent, totally enjoy my stay there. If you use the tour service be sure to get Sam, he is a very nice man and will go out of his way to make sure you all happy. They will take good care of you.

I went in the off season and felt we had the place all to our self. The place smelled of lemongrass which was a nice touch.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Dear jmparker03,

Thank you for your kind compliments. It was our pleasure serving you. Looking forward to welcome you again.

Sydney, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2013

I stayed at the RarinJinda spa resort for 4 nights on my first trip to Chiang Mai and couldn't be happier with choosing to stay there. After procrastinating for hours, days and weeks on where I should stay I was absolutely satisfied with my decision.
The resort itself isn't a massive one and being so and also it being low season there weren't many people staying there and therefore it didn't feel busy. I couldn't really locate a place where people would just congregate to drink at a bar within the hotel itself but that didn't really bother me as I went to the Great View restaurant every night anyways. However it is visually beautiful and located in a great area. My girlfriend and I stayed in their standard room (not sure the name of the room) and were pleasantly surprised at the size, cleanliness, and design of the room. The hotel as I mentioned earlier looked beautiful with water features with koi fish out the front, plants everywhere, ponds with little guppies, a nice pool with a fountain cascading into it, a bid tree like plant in the middle where the pool is looked fantastic.
Being a spa resort I am a little filthy with myself actually for not getting a massage or something but I was only there for 4 nights and was drinking most of them and therefore slept during the day haha..
The resort is located across the road from the main river (can't remember the name haha) and a couple restaurants. My girlfriend and I ate at the Good view restaurant/ SIP bar nearly every night as the food was great with a selection of traditional thai and western foods also all reasonably priced! The resort is also only a short 60 baht tuk tuk trip away from the shopping centres and night bazar markets. If you don't want to pay for a tuk tuk the resort organises a bus to go to the night bazar however you have to inform the reception desk if you want to go.
The staff like most thai hotel staff were very kind and prompt with checking us in with a nice coconut drink on arrival.
I intend on heading back to Chiang Mai later this year in November and will have a hard time not going back to the same resort. I like to try different hotels/ resorts when ever I travel however I really did like this hotel and might very well have to stay there again.
I marked the spa and breakfast as 3 out of 5 only because I honestly don't know if they were any good as I didn't get a chance to try them both. But if everything else is anything else to go by i'm sure they are both great.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
narun, Owner at RarinJinda Wellness Spa Resort, responded to this review, June 12, 2013
Dear JSL7,

It was our pleasure servicing you during your 4 nights stay at our property. We are looking forward to welcome you back again in November.

Geneva, Switzerland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2013

A very friendly admosphere and staff. Clean and well maintained. Walking distance from the city center and in a quiet area. Restaurant on the river but food is nothing special. SPA highly recommended. The hotel should either forbid clients to hang clothes to dry on the balcony or provide rooms with cloth hangers. Might become noisy in high season if full of kids. We will go again! Recommended

Room Tip: Book a room with direct access to the pool! Don't go at high season: much quieter in low seaso...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Dear Alain-Geneva,

Thank you for sharing your comments. We will ensure that our customer had a great experience and other customers (neighbor) remains courteous to others.

Looking forward to see you again.

Bozeman, Montana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

Just spent two weeks at this amazing Resort. Business and pleasure mixed on this trip. I loved the location. The staff was superb, always helpful. The rooms just the right size, and loved the quaint atmosphere. It is small and so I felt very safe and cared for. I booked again for November! Loved the restaurant although across the street, the crossing guards always ready to help you cross. Thank you! And at the restaurant, our mornings were always brighter because of Som, who knew we wanted our cappuccinos and watermelon juice. And full of great information as most of the staff always were, it made it like home. The spa? Well just go and find out. I loved it. The prices were outstanding and so I never strayed off the property for any other services. I was perfectly happy. Thank you again! See you in November. I would highly recommend this property. And I am a seasoned traveller. I do hope that they beds will soon be replaced with a softer version. Although the staff tried to help make them softer with a feather bed, the beds and pillows could be upgraded.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Dear darirasalinda,

It was our pleasure servicing you during your two weeks stay. I'll pass on your complimentas to Som, our Asst. FB Manager. She will be very pleased to hear.

As for the bed, the hotel had already began the replacement of the bed with more softer version bed. Thank you for sharing this.

Looking forward to see you again in November.

Narun

Been to RarinJinda Wellness Spa Resort? Share your experiences!