Such a shame that the management of this hotel is so poor. Not lot of staff to be seen except housekeeping who sometimes did not get around to cleaning the rooms until late afternoon.
The service at the pool was non existent and the pool needs a make over and the water was very cold. Had one lunch which was very good Thai food. Breakfast was basic but was not bad. Coffee machine was useless. The plus for me was the peace and quiet of the location. Although it's away from the city centre, with good management this could be a very nice hotel. We got a good deal on the price which made up for all the minuses!
- Also Known As:
- Ayatana Hamlet And Spa, Chiang Mai
- Ayatana Hamlet & Spa, Chiang Mai Hotel Chiang Mai
- Ayatana Hamlet & Spa, Chiang Mai Hotel
- Ayatana Hamlet Hotel Chiang Mai
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience your six senses in the land of Ayatana. Ayatana Hamlet and Spa, Chiang Mai, is a small, friendly and comfortable hotel designed and decorated in the northern Lanna style. AS you walk in from the city to this little hideaway, a welcome smile awaits you and willing hands attend to your every need throughout your stay. Whether relaxing by the pool, enjoying a good meal or simply spending quiet time in your artistically designed room, you are guaranteed a great stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Otel and HotelsClick so you can book your Ayatana Hamlet & Spa, Chiang Mai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.