“Thai cooking school” 5 of 5 stars

+66 53 800724
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: A family run cooking class established in 2001. We began with a maximum class size of 8 people. Even though our business has seen tremendous growth, we have decided that this small class size maintains the personalization and individual attention that each student deserves. Yui (Siripen Sriyabhaya), Thailand's international TV chef still teaches every dish in every class to guarantee the highest quality of instruction. Her expertise attracts a variety of students such as, TV chefs, executive chefs, culinary school teachers, international Thai cooking instructors, food columnists, cookbook authors, tourists, and food lovers.Yui's unique blend of art and science truly make cooking exciting, fun, and easy to follow. When students cook these delicious dishes in class, they are equipped with the skills and knowledge to be able to recreate these dishes at home.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access
San Clemente, California
“Thai cooking school”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2013

This was fabulous. All of the reviews are so correct. My wife and I plus our daughter and her husband had the most delightful day. From going to the market to the class to the cooking to the EATING .......... simply great. The class set up is outstanding. We have been to quite a few cooking schools and this was the best. The location is so peaceful and beautiful. Yui's cookbook she provides for you to keep is simply excellent. This is for sure a must do in Chiang Mai

Visited January 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Oswestry, England, United Kingdom
“Fantastic, delicious, friendly - Great day!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2013

My husband and I love cooking and have done several courses across the globe, we found this course one of the best! Yui is a fantastic teacher, very funny and an excellent chef. The food was delicious and Yui makes thai cooking become so easy. Fantastic day out, would definately recommend to anyone that wants to learn how to cook authentic thai food!

Montreal, Canada
15 attraction reviews
“Great cooking experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013

My husband and I enjoyed very much our cooking experience with Yui. She is an excellent chef and above all teacher, given I was able to follow her cooking instructions and make very tasty Thai dishes for the first time! Highly recommend this course with Yui...she is a great chef!

Visited January 2013
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Best experience in Thailand! (GREAT for people with dietary restrictions, including vegetarians)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

This was my favorite experience during my Thailand trip! Yui is incredibly nice, funny, smart, and above-all-else, an amazing chef. She not only taught us about Thai cooking, but taught us how to think about cooking in general, regardless of the cuisine. She uses the freshest ingredients and the food was absolutely incredible (I can't believe I even made those dishes!!). I loved the intimate feeling of the class as Yui and her husband picked us up from our hotel in the morning, and taught the class in her home. There was only 8 people in the class (I believe that is the max allowed), allowing her time to provide individual instruction. I also loved that she allowed people to customize what they cooked based on their dietary restrictions. Fantastic!!!

buenos aires
“Class from a passionate chef”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013

Yui is a multi-talented, highly competent woman. She grew up in a family that was producing food and above all she loves to eat. Not only is she capable of gourmet cooking, but she loves to share her passion for Thai food. and it's ingredients. This is not one of the 'factory' cooking schools that are so popular in Chiang Mai. She teaches both the science and the art of cooking, and can explain not only the tastes and balances one is looking for, but the techniques on how to achieve them.

Over time I have studied in other schools, but once you have studied here, you will have studied with the best.