I only stayed one night here with my cousin but we were blown away by the comfy room, the beautiful grounds and amazing hospitality. So much the we very seriously thought about blowing our train tickets and extending out stay.
The staff was welcoming, the check in process was a beeze, they helped us book the elephant care trip, showed us the nearby sights, reopened the restaurant when we came in late as the staff was closing because we looked really hungry, and they helped us track down our elephant trek pictures and mailed the disk to me in China with no charge (the CD wasn't ready before we had to leave to catch the train). I would recommend this place to anyone!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Yaang Come Village boasts of Thai architectural buildings amidst verdant greens which shelter various exotic birds and squirrels. It is truly an oasis of beauty surrounded by an ever-increasing area of new high rise hotels. The hotel embodies the charm and elegance of its picturesque surroundings. The traditional Lanna ambiance engulfs you into a peaceful retreat. Guests are ushered in with warm and friendly hospitality. Exceptional accommodation facilities make memorable stay for both business and leisure travelers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Yaang Come Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Yaang Come Village Hotel Chiang Mai
- Yaang Come Village Chiang Mai