This was my first time to Chiang Mai, and had read so many amazing things about the city I was incredibly touched when I arrived late on evening and walked around durring the election period to its amazing nightlife and holly vibe.
The hotel is in position perfect, the reception staff are simply amazing, whereas the portiers and bell-boys are well...... A little too relaxed and laid back shal we say.
The rooms are very spacious and clean, however everything in this hotel is old and run-down and in desperate need to renovation and re-newing. The location is outstanding, walking distance from night-life, markets, temples well-known tourist attractions, Chiang Mai is so small most places are 80-100baht tuk tuk ride away if you cant be bothered walking. Along with the simply 10 out of 10 Breakfast selection with incredible service- before you even get a chance to sit down, your already being asked if your would like tea or coffee, with a massive selection of all varities of gourment.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoys an enviable location right in the heart of this charming city and just steps from the famous Chiang Mai Night Bazaar, a landmark for any visitor.This impressive high rise hotel offers comfortable accommodation and a host of facilities and services for the Chiang Mai bound visitor,24 Floors with 512 comfortable appointed rooms featuring Superior, Deluxe, Business Plus , Dynasty and Suites accommodations. The hotel’s extensive all day dining venue plays host to sumptuous buffets, themed evening and a extensive a la carte option bringing together the best of Italian , Japanese, International, Thai and Asian Cuisine.Perched atop of the hotel is the Sunflower Chinese Restaurant affording spectacular views of Chiang Mai and some of the best Chinese Cuisine this city has to offer.Italian, Poolside Bar and light meals, Lobby Lounge and bar with evening entertainment and 24 hour in –room dining also feature.Impressive leisure facilities feature a state-of the art gym and Fitness Centre , spacious pool and sun terrace, sauna, massage and Spa Cenvaree.Meet and Unite : This facilities offers a Grand Ballroom for up to 800 guests , 14 break out rooms, Service Centre and out door pavilion for activities, team building, theme parties and celebrations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Agoda, Despegar.com, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, HotelTravel.com, Fastbooking, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Duangtawan Hotel Chiang Mai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Centara Duangtawan Chiang Mai
- Chiang Mai Centara Duangtawan