Hard to discript how wonderful this hotel is . We arrived exhausted from two nights of traveling & immediately felt more relaxed and comfortable . The real plus is the club lounge , totally worth the price of booking the club suites . We never had to wait to check in or out , and the extra service of having the butler service is amazing ,with early morning coffee, with breakfast , cocktails an snacks , free laundry etc. .
The room was huge, and large balcony with a double lounge chair to relax with coffee in the morning . Dinner outside on the river with great views the dining room is very unique with unusual art as well . Also cannot forget the spa, we had a couple massage that was great!
The hotel changed names on the second night this is now a Anantara resort so I hope guests will find it !!!
- Also Known As:
- The Chedi Chiang Mai Hotel Chiang Mai
- The Chedi Chiang Mai Hotel
- Chedi Chiang Mai
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Popularly known as the Rose of the North, Chiang Mai has earned itself a well-deserved reputation for its natural scenery and unique indigenous culture. Lying along the peaceful banks of the Mae Ping in central Chiang Mai, Anantara Chiang Mai epitomises the best resort living with its choice of 32 Kasara Suites and 52 Deluxe Rooms. The site of the hotel is the compound of the former British Consulate in Chiang Mai, within which the main Consulate building, dating from the 1920’s, has been retained and integrated within the hotel design. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Priceline, Splendia, Expedia, HotelTravel.com, Tingo, Amex, Hotels.com, Venere, Otel, HotelsClick and Jetsetter so you can book your Anantara Chiang Mai Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.