The minute you arrive , the sleek lines , the calm, the peacefulness hits you , you are in a Chedi hotel .
There is nothing to beat the feeling of a Chedi hotel , it has a surreal way of transporting you to another world even though you are minutes away from the shops and wonderful night markets .
We booked the Chedi suites which give you access to the Lounge for breakfast , cocktails and various other services . The rooms are very large , cool and spacious and have complimentary drinks and laundry . The restaurant by the river is beautifully set , food is delicious and there is even mosquito spray provided .
Breakfast is excellent , nothing is to much trouble .
Around the pool is relaxing with plenty of ice water and service.
On the negative side is the noise at night from the road .
This is minor blip in an otherwise perfect holiday hotel
- Also Known As:
- The Chedi Chiang Mai Hotel Chiang Mai
- The Chedi Chiang Mai Hotel
- Chedi Chiang Mai
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Popularly known as the Rose of the North, Chiang Mai has earned itself a well-deserved reputation for its natural scenery and unique indigenous culture. Lying along the peaceful banks of the Mae Ping in central Chiang Mai, Anantara Chiang Mai epitomises the best resort living with its choice of 32 Kasara Suites and 52 Deluxe Rooms. The site of the hotel is the compound of the former British Consulate in Chiang Mai, within which the main Consulate building, dating from the 1920’s, has been retained and integrated within the hotel design. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Splendia, Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Expedia, HotelTravel.com, Tingo, Priceline, Amex, Hotels.com, Venere, Otel, Agoda, HotelsClick and Jetsetter so you can book your Anantara Chiang Mai Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.