We have stayed in many luxury hotels on THE globe, and everywhere everything is of a high standard/class... But THE service we get here.... Almost get shocked... (In a positive way...off course!!!). Just An example... If you wanna have your lunch/snack on THE terrace... They came with a spray to fresh up you face etc.
No need to write About full amenities, iPod Dock or whatsoever... Come on... A hotel like this, with THE kind of rates The Chedi have... Are all good... No doubt About that..!! But THE little things and details, THAT makes THE difference...
We had a club suite... Which was suburb... But THE service you get, s not depending what kind of room you are in... As that is not wrikten on your forehead!!!
Only 1 minute walking distance from Night Bazar entrance, so very very conveniënt.. (For US!!)
- Also Known As:
- The Chedi Chiang Mai Hotel Chiang Mai
- The Chedi Chiang Mai Hotel
- Chedi Chiang Mai
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Popularly known as the Rose of the North, Chiang Mai has earned itself a well-deserved reputation for its natural scenery and unique indigenous culture. Lying along the peaceful banks of the Mae Ping in central Chiang Mai, Anantara Chiang Mai epitomises the best resort living with its choice of 32 Kasara Suites and 52 Deluxe Rooms. The site of the hotel is the compound of the former British Consulate in Chiang Mai, within which the main Consulate building, dating from the 1920’s, has been retained and integrated within the hotel design. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Priceline, Splendia, Expedia, HotelTravel.com, Tingo, Amex, Hotels.com, Venere, Otel, HotelsClick and Jetsetter so you can book your Anantara Chiang Mai Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.