“Be careful if you have troubles with your back” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #20 of 113 Spas & Wellness in Chiang Mai
Paris
9 attraction reviews
“Be careful if you have troubles with your back”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2014

I used to go to other spas in Chiang Mai but they were fully booked when I wanted to get a massage. I decided to give a try to Cloud 9. The place is clean. As I have some chronicles problems with my back I advised the staff about it. I ordered a Thai massage. It was nice, very relaxing but at the end, the women manipulated my back a bit stronger. Hopefully everything went fine but be careful if you have problems with your back.

David A, Owner at Cloud 9 Massage & Spa, responded to this review, March 10, 2014
Dear our valued customer,

First of all, thank you very much for choosing us as an alternative to the other spas that you frequented. I believe our good reviews from customers in Tripadvisor must have helped you in your decision to try our services. Also, big thank you for all the compliments about our business.

Having said that, I would like to stress to you that all our therapists are certified and experienced as well as professional in their field of work. Our policy is to assist our customers to the best we can with our services and part of how we do that is by listening to our customer's needs and be attentive to it.

I’m very sorry to hear about your chronic back problems and I certainly hope that it got better now. Otherwise, you can always come back for another session (maybe a bit softer this time or perhaps try another type of therapy?).

Lastly, thank you very much again for your review and we hope to see you again on your next visit.

Yours Sincerely,
David L.
Cloud 9 Massage & Spa.

3 attraction reviews
“Perfect spot for relaxation”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2014

I visited Cloud 9 twice during my recent visit to Chiang Mai and loved it. It is a short walk from the Night Market area and well worth it. Unlike many of the massage businesses in the area, Cloud 9 is quiet and perfect for relaxation. I was able to have the same therapist on both visits and she did wonders on my back – I was incredibly happy with her work. The facility is clean and the staff was friendly, although many do not speak English. However, I didn’t have a problem communicating where my back hurt. Highly recommended and well worth the walk from the Night Market area!

Visited February 2014
Melbourne, Australia
4 attraction reviews
“Best massage so far”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2014

I had the traditional thai massage and the oil massage. Both were fantastic. I agree that it is the best quality for the best price.

Hong Kong, China
“A Tranquil and Clean place for relaxation.!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2014 via mobile

Cloud 9 provide a real tranquil environment for massage. Most surprising is the remarkable price which is same as those in night night market. Therapist do hard at massage. It's worth to go.

However, the shop is not near the main street which is located at a lane. Better to get there by taxi. I recommend to do a massage after visiting the old town nearby. Remember to reserve booking because it's quite full in the evening.

Visited February 2014
Toronto, Ontario
“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2014

As usual they didn't speak any language but Thai and Bhatts but just as advised by others the place was great.