We had the pleasure to stay for 4 nights during our trip thru the north of Thailand. We where upgraded to a spectacular villa which I would book again on a next stay, because it' s worth every penny! Wonderful view to the rice-fields, you have your own huge pool and inside plenty of room. The service and staff is more than 5-star, I sometimes thought they'll read my wishes from my eyes!! The whole complex is enormous, plenty to discover and wonderful in day and night-light. Breakfast buffet is 1a, the other restaurants for dinner are ok.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Dhara Dhevi is set on 60 acres of verdant tranquil grounds in the historical heartland of Northern Thailand. The hotel's unique design draws from the region's rich architectural and cultural heritage that flourished during the Lanna period, which lasted from the mid-13th century until the mid-16th century, and enjoyed a further resurgence in the last 200 years. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Expedia, Odigeo, EasyToBook and Tingo so you can book your Dhara Dhevi Chiang Mai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental Dhara Dhevi, Chiang Mai Hotel Chiang Mai
- Mandarin Oriental Chiang Mai
- Mandarin Chiang Mai
- Chiang Mai Mandarin Oriental