What a spectacular property. Where do it even begin? The hotel grounds are huge - almost like the imperial palace in bangkok. I would call it campus - complete with rice fields, colonial style buildings as well as thai style buildings. Stunning architecture. Spotlessly clean and impeccable Mandarin service. We first stayed at a villa a(which was huge) and then got upgraded 2 grades to a grand deluxe colonialsuite which was even nicer. Anyway, let me just post the pics and let that d the talking.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Dhara Dhevi Chiang Mai is set on 60 acres of verdant tranquil grounds in the historical heartland of Northern Thailand. The hotel's unique design draws from the region's rich architectural and cultural heritage that flourished during the Lanna period, which lasted from the mid-13th century until the mid-16th century, and enjoyed a further resurgence in the last 200 years. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Agoda, Priceline, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Jetsetter and Tingo so you can book your The Dhara Dhevi Chiang Mai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental Dhara Dhevi, Chiang Mai Hotel Chiang Mai
- Mandarin Oriental Chiang Mai
- Mandarin Chiang Mai
- Chiang Mai Mandarin Oriental