I have stayed at many hotel all over the world. The Mandarin Oriental was definitely one I will remember. We stayed three nights which really was not enough time to take advantage of seeing everything locally and participating in the many wonderful things to do at the hotel e.g. cooking lessons, rice field planting etc. The spa is absolutely gorgeous and rated one of the best in the world...incredible. Try to spend time there and not rushing the experience. The hotel architecture is stunning and I would say the best hotel to stay in Chiang Mai. I decided not to stay at the Four Seasons as I was impressed with the architecture and grounds. The service was outstanding and after many years away from Thailand I forgot how good the service can be. The buffet breakfast was amazing with plenty of staff waiting to help you. I loved all the interesting freshly squeezed juices. My husband hurt his ankle and after mentioning it to the front desk we arrived back in our room and found a bucket of ice, tiger balm and a lady offering to help him....amazing. The hotel is expensive but well worth it for a lifetime of memories.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Dhara Dhevi Chiang Mai is set on 60 acres of verdant tranquil grounds in the historical heartland of Northern Thailand. The hotel's unique design draws from the region's rich architectural and cultural heritage that flourished during the Lanna period, which lasted from the mid-13th century until the mid-16th century, and enjoyed a further resurgence in the last 200 years. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your The Dhara Dhevi Chiang Mai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental Dhara Dhevi, Chiang Mai Hotel Chiang Mai
- Mandarin Oriental Chiang Mai
- Mandarin Chiang Mai
- Chiang Mai Mandarin Oriental