“Eat Here!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Seven Senses Restaurant

Seven Senses Restaurant
Seven Senses Guesthouse, 13 Sermsuk Road | Chang Phuek, Chiang Mai 50300, Thailand
+(66)053211471
Improve this listing
Ranked #263 of 1,244 Restaurants in Chiang Mai
Cuisines: NorthWestern Chinese
Description: Seven Senses restaurant offers a delicious menu of Thai and Western cuisine.Breakfast,lunch,dinner snacks and drinks are served by the cheeerful from "The land of Smiles".
Toronto, Ontario
“Eat Here!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2013

We stumbled upon Seven Senses on our way back to our hotel, we looked over the menu and decided to return later in the evening for dinner and we were so happy with our choice. Seven Senses is a small restaurant attached to a guest house. It is located off the main road (only be 50 meters or so) on a quiet side street. My boyfriend and I shared Pad Thai and a green curry and coconut dish both of which were absolutely delicious. The staff was extremely friendly and dinner was very inexpensive. There is a very strong possibility that we may go back before our stay in Chiang Mai is over! Highly recommended!!

San Diego, California
“Great restaurant, definitely check it out!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013

My girlfriend and I waited weeks before actually going here, and are upset because we have to leave soon! Since, we go every day or two!! Very good service, very friendly and attentive. Menu is sort of small, but the food is GREAT! Fair prices, and nice atmosphere =)

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Koh Phangan
“Affordable, high quality food prepared and delivered with care.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

If food quality, good value, and sincere, caring service are important to you - this is your place. Seven Senses has a very welcoming, professional, yet humble feel. I'll describe the food, people, and environment below:

Food - A good selection of western breakfast and sandwich type foods as well as Thai food all for very fair prices. There are also juices and coffees as well. I have tried several coffees and juices/smoothies and found them to be delicious and above average compared to the 30 or so other places I have eaten at. The food is no different. I have had their club sandwich and found it to be the best club sandwich I've ever eaten - a carefully stacked sandwich of good, fresh eggs, ham and bacon, cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, and onions. I have also had their kow soy - the best kow soy I have had for only 60Baht. Such perfectly calculated curry flavor with good yellow noodles and perfect crispy noodles .. oh yes, and tender delicious chicken :) I have also had their fruit, muesli, and yogurt - all of which seem high quality and delicious. Even their french fries taste better than most places ...

People - the servers are so hospitable and friendly. They are nice people who want to make you feel welcome and comfortable. They are sincere and take care in getting your order correct. On one occasion, my boyfriend had his smoothie topped off with more when he finished his drink - a first for us =)

Environment - This place is a guesthouse and a restaurant with a mixture of quaint sophistication. A nice, clean, quiet place to eat over simple candle light or outside with a coy fish pond. Relaxing and inviting =)

• Visited April 2013