“great food” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #43 of 1,244 Restaurants in Chiang Mai
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Coffee Shop, European, Vegetarian, Healthy
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: Taa Peng Cat is open EVERY DAY from 0700 until 5pm. Our speciality is healthy food,both Thai and European, using only fresh local products most of which are organic. Our COFFEE is local Thai organic Arabica and has a good name amongst coffee lovers in Chiang Mai. We cater to both vegetarians and meat eaters
Luang Prabang
“great food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2014

I really liked that place. coffee was very good and the food was delicious too. all in all my favorite coffee place in chiang mai

• Visited March 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Toamasina (Tamatave), Madagascar
“great service and fresh food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2014 via mobile

Good vegetarian and non-vegetarian food. Curry paninis and fresh rolls were excellent. Most of all we were impressed by the excellent service provided by the waiter on our two visits. He did his best to put the customer first, even helping us to negotiate a taxi fare at the end of our meal.

Visited March 2014
Chiang Mai, Thailand
“Tea and Panino”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2014

This shady hideout is perfect on a warm Chiang Mai day. I came in search of reprieve from the heat with some iced tea; but, I found myself staying for the wonderful hospitality and delicious food. Clean, unique in style, free wifi and a fun, well curated menu. I highly recommend the Thai tea and veggie panini. Great spot to be.

A TripAdvisor Member
“Great coffee”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2014

The coffee here was delicious! It was evsn better than in most restaurants in the Netherlands.

We also loved the chicken sandwich.

It says it is open until five, but when we returned for our second visit at four they had already cleaned the coffee machine and stowed away most of the tables. People coming in five minutes later were told it was closed.

But the food and coffee was so delicious, I would just make sure you arrive before three or four!

Adelaide, Australia
“Yummy everything in a nice setting”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2014

I just stumbled upon this place on the way to find lunch near my hostel. It had a very cute courtyard setting with rustic tables and lots of greenery to remove you from the busy street beyond. I was drawn to their paninis but they had lots of lunch-y items available. My grilled veggie panini was filled with delicious flavor on fresh bread for 90B. A large passionfruit smoothie was 50B and also delicious. I finished with the most fantastic baked brownie I've had in Thailand for a mere 40B. Staff were cheerful and efficient. Great cafe!