“I love macaron” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Dhara Dhevi Cake Shop

Dhara Dhevi Cake Shop
51/4 Moo 1, Chiang Mai - Sankampaeng Road | The Dhara Dhevi Chiang Mai, Chiang Mai 50000, Thailand
+66 53 888 888
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #8 of 42 Bakeries in Chiang Mai
Cuisines: Coffee Shop, Bakeries
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Located in the Kad Dhara shopping village, The Dhara Dhevi Cake Shop is a pretty one-storey Victorian-style Tea House framed by lush green palms.
Bangkok, Thailand
“I love macaron”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

I went to this shop by suggestion of my local friend. She told me that place has a very delicious macaron and I get my expectation when I ate it. The macaron of this shop is not too sweet like other shop in Thailand. The tongue's touch is fun and smell is good. I love the Earl Grey and Rose Taste. And I feel macaron from this shop is different from Mandarin Oriental in Bangkok.

The price of macaron is also reasonable. It's only 18 baht each while in Bangkok it's around 30-50 each!

However I drink White Earl Grey Tea, it's also nice. And other dish is Egg Cavier is only so-so for me but package looks creative.

I suggest you to eat macaron there, for me I love macaron in this shop most.

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Thai first
Hong Kong
“Not as good as expected”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2013

We had an excellent body scrub and aromatic massage at Fah Lanna and had high expectation on the high tea at Mandarin Oriental. A table for two reserved. The setting was very nice, very British colonial feel, relaxed and charming. The presentation was fabulous. But the food quality was only average. Scones were cold. None of them made you feel you want more. Well, contrary to my normal behavior, I left quite a bit on the serving plate.

It was far to travel there but we were disappointed with the food.

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Chiang Mai, Thailand
“First class in every respect”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2013

Beautiful Victorian themed coffee shop, with many excellent bakery products and teas & coffees on offer. The environs are fabulous with an outside 'courtyard' area with large leafy plants providing shade. What a lovely place to while away a couple of hours with a book! The service was 100%, as was the fare. A little bit expensive but worth it for the luxurious experience!

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Bangkok, Thailand
“Nice Coffee & Cake”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

Variety of signature drinks and cake of your choice. Service was awesome and professional. Will definitely come back!!!

Visited January 2013
MOChiangMai, Public Relations Manager at Dhara Dhevi Cake Shop, responded to this review, February 4, 2013
Thank you so much for your reviews. It was an advantage and useful for us.