“one day activity” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #40 of 335 Activities in Chiang Mai
5.0 of 5 stars 52 Reviews
Type: Health Clubs, Wellness & Spas
More attraction details
Owner description: Here at Absolute Bootcamp Fitness we offer the perfect fitness holidays, from a seven day all inclusive Bootcamp holiday to, Bootcamp weekends, mid-week Bootcamp courses, private one on one Bootcamps, personal training and now Bootcamp activity days.A great way to get fit while experiencing the sights and culture of this wonderful city set in the foothills of Northern Thailand. Luxury accommodation at the newly launched ABF Ranch with free wifi, free daily laundry, beach area with plunge pool, tennis court and gym and 1 kilometer track for running or cycling plus a private lake for all sorts of water fun. Set at the base of some of Chiang Mai's beautiful mountains. The perfect place to work out or just relax and take in the tranquility.
Zhangjiagang, China
“one day activity”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2014

I had one day activity with rock climbing and buffalo work a few months ago. cannot enjoy more. definitely will try their 7 days boot camp class if I have time.

Visited September 2013

Chiang Mai, Thailand
“Still really enjoying this class.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2014

I have now been attending the 3 mornings a week boot camp class for around 5 months or so.

Im loving the way my body now feels and looks which is completely down to this boot camp and the work the team have supported me in doing. Any fears that I had about the class perhaps one day becoming too easy to drift through (Im a day dreamer so need things that keep me concentrated / focussed and challenged) are long gone as Michelle really does mix things up every single day and seems to know when to step the individual up to the next way of doing a certain exercise. Even now Im still genuinely excited at where this class could take me. May sound over the top to others but since I feel my body getting stronger I just want more of it ! Its rather addictive - though in a totally positive way..

Michelle and the team are friendly and very approachable. Basically Michelle, Mango and Rinn (the two Thai assistants) are nice guys and the thing I like most about the whole gig is the structure - the exercises and verbal encouragement are all genuine aspects of helping support someone reach their ultimate physical (and you could add mental) peak. Though, for what its worth, I would add the final 20% has to come from the 'boot camper' himself.

I actually think ive been craving this kinda exercise class for many years now so am very happy to have found it here right on my doorstep

As I did in my first review I just want to bang on about it so I,ll shut up and just say to anyone thinking of popping along - do it, you might just love it. I know I do.

Visited August 2014
“Tough but Fun!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2014

I've been doing the mid-week bootcamp for a few weeks now, and can already feel the difference!
Love that it's outdoor, with a variety of exercises that push you and work on different parts of the body, multiple trainers, and a great group of people that encourage you and make it fun.

Chiang Mai, Thailand
“My first review of Absolute Fitness after 6 weeks of attendance.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014

Ive been going along to this training camp for around 6 weeks now. I came here on the back of a 3 month rut which Id fallen head first into after visiting family in Europe for the first time in 8 years. After a few failed attempts to clamber out of said rut I googled something like 'getting fit in Chiang Mai' and stumbled upon Michelle,s Absolute Fitness website. Thinking 'just get myself down there and see what happens' I popped along with my head somewhat down and hopeful more than expectant that this would help motivate me and lift my spirits. I hadnt read any reviews or heard about them so really had no idea what to expect. I just knew I needed to start moving and get the blood flowing and see where that would take me. Luckily, and I like to think I say things as I see them, its taken me far. Wonderfully far. In the short time I have been there my spirit has lifted tremendously and I sincerely love the way I feel from going there.

Although I never gave the social aspect a 2nd thought - that too has been a lovely added gift. The girls there made me feel very welcome right from the start, inviting me out for lunches even in that very first week. Since then we have hung out a plenty and I never feel left out of anything which is lovely.

Michelle is very good at what she does in my opinion. I personally like to be pushed, I respond well to it and need it. I mean I could do all the exercises she has us doing on my own but would I ? I like that Michelle notices when I am starting to find things, certain exercises, easier and, so far at least, finds ways to make it harder for me. I can honestly say the only thing that would ever stop me going is if it all became too easy for me and this went unnoticed and found myself cruising through it all which would not be my cup of tea at all. This once happened to me at a boxing camp I used to go to and so I drifted away. But only today Michelle added a few kilos heavier kettlebell I had to lift that really made things harder for me which I appreciate as I am there to get strong and fit.

Like I say the friends I have met is just a lovely bonus. I will report back in a couple of months to give a updated truthful opinion of how things have gone for me but right now I could not recommend Absolute Fitness highly enough.

Chiang Mai
4 attraction reviews
“Still loving it--Absolutely!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2014

I've been with ABF for over a year now and I don't think I could live without it. I go there to work-out, tone my body & stay fit BUT also to enjoy the humour,sweat & tears. My level of fitness has improved immensely due to the Boss-Womans perserverence in pushing me to my limits and beyond, not only with the body but also with the mind-set. She encourges me to stay focused whenever she 'feels' my mind wandering off elsewhere!! She has sonic hearing & eyes in the back of her head--so trying to pull the wool over her eyes is not recommended!! Her newest staff member Mango is a true proffessional trainer & pushes you hard ,Rinny is the 'kind 'one but pulls no punches either! Well, it's back to the grindstone next weekend & I cannot wait!