“Fit and fun” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #40 of 335 Activities in Chiang Mai
5.0 of 5 stars 52 Reviews
Type: Health Clubs, Wellness & Spas
More attraction details
Owner description: Here at Absolute Bootcamp Fitness we offer the perfect fitness holidays, from a seven day all inclusive Bootcamp holiday to, Bootcamp weekends, mid-week Bootcamp courses, private one on one Bootcamps, personal training and now Bootcamp activity days.A great way to get fit while experiencing the sights and culture of this wonderful city set in the foothills of Northern Thailand. Luxury accommodation at the newly launched ABF Ranch with free wifi, free daily laundry, beach area with plunge pool, tennis court and gym and 1 kilometer track for running or cycling plus a private lake for all sorts of water fun. Set at the base of some of Chiang Mai's beautiful mountains. The perfect place to work out or just relax and take in the tranquility.
“Fit and fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013 via mobile

I hate gym,but this is what I want. Spend time with Michelle and team at Weekend Bootcamp. Make me a little bit worry at first time because I'm not a kind of sport and fit woman, but just want to make myself and my body fit. I can say this is what I like and it's not feel like you doing exercise. You just have fun with friends and at the end of the day I can feel my body .... Feel good and I'm so proud for myself.

Sydney, Australia
“Most iv'e ever sweat”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2013

I had two days with the team at absolute bootcamp fitness and can honestly say fantastic. Great exercise with a range of activities. In my two days I did canoeing, muay thai, and an iron man course. The program gave me a great chance to test my fitness and improve on techniques etc. Also nice to see a different side to Chiang Mai than normal. The muay thai was a highlight, i did it twice, and this was where i sweat more than ever before, great fun challenge. Will be going back for sure.

Visited December 2012
Melbourne, Australia
“Fun Fitness!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013

I did the Muay Thai component of the Bootcamp earlier this year (2013). It was hard work but really fun and left me motivated for more. It's a great way to get some exercise, have some fun, experience a genuine Muay Thai training centre and tick off a tourist attraction all in a few hours.

Thanks to Michelle and the team for a great afternoon - we'll be back!

Visited January 2013
Melbourne, Australia
“Brilliant work out... it's hard work but lots of fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013

Absolute Bootcamp Fitness is extremely professional. I have joined a variety of gyms in the past but none of these have been anywhere near as good as ABF. At the beginning of the camp ABF looked at my current measurements (including weight, BMI and fitness level) and my goals, so that not only could I track my progress over the course but also so that they fitness was tailored to my goals.

I have an eight month old baby and was a little worried to start any fitness training again. Absolute Bootcamp Fitness got me back on track and into fitness again. I was able to work at my own pace and while it was hard work (which is what you want), it was also alot of fun and team building. Everyone helped each other out.

I would highly recommend to all levels of fitness!

Visited December 2012
Chiang Mai, Chiang Mai, Thailand
“Great work out..”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

I have been work out with Michelle and her team on weekend bootcamp and mid week bootcamp last year. I really enjoyed great work out. They're find many way to exercise even some label it hard but it's fun as a same time. I will join with them again on February 2013 on mid week bootcamp.
Highly recommend great work out..

RinCM