“YOGA!!!” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #111 of 334 Activities in Chiang Mai
4.5 of 5 stars 31 Reviews
More attraction details
Owner description: We are a centre for yoga, dance/movement and meditation located in the heart of Chiang Mai, Thailand.
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
6 attraction reviews
“YOGA!!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

Very nice yoga place. I truly enjoyed my time here. I found that it was very affordable for the value. I found the training very difficult but the staff was very helpful and helped push me along. I tried one other place in Chiang Mai and this was the better place.

Visited August 2013

“Excellent environment and great teacher”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2013

I dropped in for a 1.5 hour yoga fusion class while visiting Chiang Mai. The studio is slightly tucked away from a busy main road, so it's quiet and surrounded by trees. The location created a lovely environment for a yoga class (a nice change from my gym back home!). The instructor was thai but had spent time in England, so her English was excellent. There were just 4 of us in class so we got a lot of individual attention and support. The class was 1.5 hours and cost just under $8, so it was excellent value. The difficulty level was appropriate for a drop in if you have some yoga exerpience, but they also have classes where beginners are very welcome. Namaste!

Visited August 2013
Chiang Mai, Thailand
11 attraction reviews
“Peaceful Connection”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2013

The classes offered at Yoga Tree is the best. There is music, yoga, bodywork, and great classes to take while in town. The owner walks her talk and that is also what makes The Yoga Tree a great place.

Visited June 2013
Melbourne, Australia
“Great yoga class”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

The class taught by Areerat on Fridays - yoga fusion flow, was one of the best yoga classes I have ever done. The combination of classical yoga with some tai chi and qi gong made for some beautiful sequences. Areerat is an exquisite teacher. Yoga Tree is in a peaceful setting down a soi, away from the noise and traffic of downtown Chiang Mai but it is also centrally located and easy to get to.

Visited July 2013
“Wonderful experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

I had my first yoga lesson ever at The Yoga Tree this Sunday. The instructor was not only teaching/demonstrating but also walking around and making sure everybody was stretching with the correct form. I felt very relaxed after the lesson. I would've continued going there if I'd had time to stay longer in Chiang Mai.

Visited June 2013