“My favourite restaurant in Chiangmai” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: European
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Chiang Mai, Thailand
“My favourite restaurant in Chiangmai”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2012

I was lucky to have been introduced to Lapin by a friend. I now eat there with friends 2 or 3 times a week. We've been through the whole menu and never had a bad meal yet. Food is home made, good quality and portions are adequate. Staff are friendly and attentive and the chef is always willing to take new ideas on board. They will even customise the dishes to suit your taste if you ask.

• Visited August 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

nice
“the best european restaurant in chiang mai”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2012

real home made restaurant and perfect food....clean pleasant staff.....the best....
i come every week with friend....we eat variety of food and all meal are perfect....
pizzas, brie salad, chicken......and fresh real home made by nice staff and a great chef....
nice decoration and warm simple friendly......really the best in chiang mai to go out with friend.

• Visited August 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Chiang Mai, Thailand
“Unfriendly, unsmiling staff. Suffered tummy upset next morning!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2012

Although the place itself appeared ok the staff seemed to find it difficult to make you feel welcome, smile or offer a speedy service. Menu was handed to me reluctantly and with no hint of where to start. Paper napkins and bottles of ketchup on the table hardly added to the ambiance. Steaks were expensive and my sautéed duck breast chewy. The pear compote and sauce were pleasant. I fear my starter of prawn cocktail may have upset me as next morning I had serious tummy issues, although it looked and tasted fresh!

• Visited July 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Chiangmai
“Nice place for Dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2012

I have been there twice!!! If you looking for some place for dinner. I recommend "lapin" nice food good test reasonable price. You should try spinach pizza and 20% discount for pizza on thursdays.

• Visited June 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Bangkok, Thailand
“Good Value”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2012

My wife and I enjoyed our dinner at Lapin. Good value for the money. Excellent service and the food was slightly above average.

• Visited May 2012