We stayed at the hotel on Sep. 2012 – basic room.
1. Clean room
2. Comfy king size bed
3. Good location – close to the night bazaar (2 min walk), but in a quiet place
1. Old and bathroom not well maintained
2. Bad wifi reception (although free of charge) – good for emails, nothing more
The hotel is very basic. For your money you'll get a good sleep and a fresh breakfast (basic with a lot of Thai dishes).
1. The hotel owns a very nice and surprisingly cheap fish spa – enjoyed it twice.
2. There are hourly shuttles to the "Airport plaza" shopping mall from the hotel – worth a visit
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Imperial Mae Ping Hotel features 371 fully furnished guestrooms comprising 248 superior rooms, 88 deluxe rooms and 35 Junior Suites and Royal Suites.Room interiors are in tastefully distinctive, elegant and luxurious Lanna style befitting the rich heritage of this glorious region dating back some 700 years. Our rooms provide all levels of comfort to make your stay in Chiang Mai as relaxing as possible. Individually controlled air-conditioning, wall-to-wall carpeting, Kingsize or twin bedded configuration. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, HostelWorld, Agoda, Ctrip TA, HostelBookers, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Imperial Mae Ping Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Imperial Mae Ping
- Imperial Mae Ping Chiang Mai