“Relaxing atmosphere.!!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #136 of 291 activities in Chiang Mai
Type: Spas
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Result of get direct map on tripadvisor (for mobile phone) incorrect.Please use google map or google earth by search zabai thai.Zabai Thai is a tiny spa in Chiang Mai. Our spa is a favourite with local people. Spa is not luxury and bathroom separate from massage room. But We meticulously provide the best service for every our guests. You will be served by the Professionals of massage and spa . Located in the center of Chiang Mai(night market)but private, clean, beautiful, and friendly with decent price. Everybody can relax and have a great moment in our place. The interesting places around our spa are Warorot Maket(Kad Luang),Night market(night Bazaarh), Wat Ket Karam Museum , Ping River , Lemongrass Thai Restaurant ...etc. Please make a reservation for your convenience....
4 attraction reviews
“Relaxing atmosphere.!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2013

On our first time to Chiang Mai, me and my friend wanted to try a good massage of course.!!So after a couple of days and after a little search on Trip Advisor we visited the Zabai thai massage & Spa. It worth it. The receptionist welcomed us with a big smile.! He informed us that they had availability. We looked at the menu and we decided to do the package of 1.50 hrs massage each. My therapist was Num, a very kind and smily young man. Very professional. The pressure was a little bit stronger, but it worth it.! After all, i was so relaxed.! So what should i say?? Highly recommended.! Thank you..

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
Dublin
35 attraction reviews
“Out Standing!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2013

I came across this place by chance after having the worst massage ever at Lila Massage. From the moment I walked in the doors the welcome was really warm and friendly. From filling out the contra indication form, With individual massage rooms as opposed to the factory style in a lot of places. A beautiful little welcome foot bath, prior to your massage, a form to be filled out telling your therapist the areas you would like them to concentrate on or not according to your own body. The massage from start to finish is professional and yet very friendly at the same time. I have been to Chiang Mai many times over the last few years and am so happy to have finally come across the truly unique but wonderful Zabai Massage.

Visited September 2013
Singapore, Singapore
“One of the best massage in Chiang Mai”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2013

If you like a good rub after a long walk, look no further ! You will not regret it walking into Zabai Thai. Ambience is good, massage is top notch and staff are very friendly. Only regret that I did not have enough time to choose a more comprehensive package. Had traditional Thai massage both times I been there :) . Overall a very happy customer of Zabai Thai

Visited December 2013
Melbourne, Australia
17 attraction reviews
“As good as our first visit!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2013

This was our second visit to Chiang Mai and Zabai Thai and it was as perfect as the first! I love everything about this place and highly recommend it. Prices are very reasonable, the place looks and smells amazing. They have really cute, relaxing massage rooms upstairs. You have to fill in a form before your massage of places to avoid and areas that need working on. The staff often go overtime and I guarantee you will go back for more! The ginger tea at the end is amazing! Big thanks to the staff at Zabai Thai for again providing such a lovely experience. Cant wait to come back!

Visited November 2013
Hong Kong, China
“Must visit for massage lover”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2013

My husband and I have been there 2 times during our 4 days trip in Chiangmai.
We have tried their traditional thai massage, hot oil massage and back&shoulder massage, all are excellent especially their thai massage. Also, they got friendly staff and experienced massagists. I have tried a few spa shops in Chiangmai and this is the best one.

Visited November 2013