“My New Favorite Massage in Chiang Mai!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #129 of 333 Activities in Chiang Mai
More attraction details
Owner description: SPAromdee is available for massage and body treatments when you visit Chiang Mai. We are confident to offer you a high class experience but without the high price. We have a wide range of experienced therapists available to us and our products are all 100% natural and top quality.The value and great service keeps our customers happy and coming back for more.We have private double and single massage suites available, as well as a Thai massage room and foot massage room.But It is not for us to tell you how different we are, you must see for yourself and experience the difference; then you can be the judge.
Bangkok, Thailand
4 attraction reviews
“My New Favorite Massage in Chiang Mai!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2012

After Living In Chiang Mai for many years, I am always looking for a great place to relax and get a professional massage here at home. I finally stumbled across SPAromdee the other day and went in for a Thai Massage to help with some pain I was having. Nong Kai greeted me at the entrance and she was very kind, helpful to what my needs were. I got a great Thai massage and the lady giving me the massage was very careful and attentive to the type of massage I needed and not just going through the motions. After the massage I met the owner downstairs and chatted with him a bit as I ate the lovely Mango and had some tea, nice and friendly staff all around.

The Facility is very tasteful and relaxing. I will definitely be going back again. Thanks SPAromdee!

Visited August 2012
SPAromdee, Owner at SPAromdee, responded to this review, December 21, 2012
DustinL: Thank you for your review which you kindly offered last August. We are very pleased that everything is still to your satisfaction because you have now visited us 7 times.
We will try not to get complacent or compromise on our service and standard but as a loyal and regular customer you are in the best position to judge how we are performing.

Brisbane, Australia
6 attraction reviews
“What a find....”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2012

I'm a frequent traveller to SE Asia and have visited hundreds of spas in my time. On this visit to Chiang Mai I stumbled across SPAromdee. The owners have made excellent use of the space available to them. It's decked out in very soothing earthy colours. At the entrance is as all garden and water feature.

On my two visits the therapists were superb - strong, considerate and professional and found all those tight, gnarly lumps that needed working over.

They offer a comprehensive range of services and massage styles and the spa is located in a very chic part of town with heaps to see and do nearby.

PoidaK
This is a highly valued review for us because of your vast experience with massages and of course your professional background.
Thank you also for some of the advice and help and as we have said with other responses, our aim is to maintain the standard and not to let it slip. We have now extended and improved our menu but sadly we cannot improve on the standard and professionalism of our reception manager and therapists...they are the best. We are very proud to have them.
Until next time....thank you.
Auckland, New Zealand
3 attraction reviews
“Sparomdee the best Massage in Chian Mai”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2012

Both my husband and I went together to experience a 2 1/2 hour Aromatherapy massage.... for me (and I love massages and am a regular at having massages in NZ) I felt fantastic afterward with particular interest in an old injury I recieved 10years ago being healed I can move my right arm freely now, having this happened has motivated me to stretch my body more.
Wasu and Nick..the hosts, are very profressional and friendly, Sparomdee decor is peacful and very attractive, I fell a sleep with the first massage and I never have before, Charlie's experience at massage was a first and now he is converted! The lovely ladies who gave the massages are simply the best thanks for your hard work Khun Nut and Khun Air it ws much appreciated.
We will definetly seeking out SPARomdee when next in Thailand.

Visited May 2012
LeaW:
We will remember you both for ever. Your enthusiasm at converting "never tried" Charlie into a spa goer and then a cook was hilarious.
Our ladies enjoyed your company so much as did myself. We all appreciate your time writing a positive review for us and we hope it will not be too long before you are both back in Thailand.
Chiang Mai
“Excellent value litle spa”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2012

The tasteful decor and perfect ambience are what set SPAromdee apart from the competition. SPAromdee is the only spa I have returned to time after time. If you are in the Nimmanheimin area it's definitely worth seeking out.

Visited May 2012
SPAromdee, Owner at SPAromdee, responded to this review, May 24, 2012
Yorchichan;
Thankyou for sharing your SPAromdee experience; We will maintain our high standards, by continuing to use the most high quality oils and therapists, but also strive for further improvements as we progress.
Moscow, Russia
“Giving a five stars!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2012

I am a massage addict! If could,I would have it every single day! Tried a quite few spas in Chiang Mai (including top ones) but SPAromdee is the best one so far..
I have had countless Swedish, Thai and deep tissue massages, but I can honestly say this was the most relaxing one I have ever experienced. Physically and mentally, I was in “the moment” the entire time.
SPAromdee exceeded all of my expectations.The staff was friendly and accommodating, the service was exceptional, and the massage left me feeling like the world was mine!
You should definitely go, but if you just can't, I would definitely go for you!

Visited March 2012
SPAromdee, Owner at SPAromdee, responded to this review, May 24, 2012
Ellsu:
Thankyou for your very positive review following your visit to us. I have to admit now to asking some customers if they were "in the moment" at all. I will regard this as the level we wish to achieve every time. My staff appreciated all your comments; thankyou.