“A bit hesitant!” 5 of 5 stars

Pattaya, Thailand
24 attraction reviews
“A bit hesitant!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2014

It looks a little daunting when you watch the people go past.After plenty of training (they won't stop until you are completely satisfied) you are on your way.First its over to the Taipai Gate where you spent about 30 minutes practising.After this time you are ready to hit the road (not literally).Most of the time is spent in the many laneways(soi) around the city and not on the roads.The guides are great and they lead you around the streets of the old city visiting numerous temples and historical sites.Stop for a bite to eat and a drink(all included) at the nice cafe.Then its onwards to see more things.If you are hesitant my advise is don't worry your going to have a ball.I will do it again!

• Thai first
Bangkok, Thailand
“Great way to spent 3 hours!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2014

Today we did the 3 hour Segway Tour through Chiang Mai and it was amazing. I did not care soo much about the Temples and things to see but had wanted to ride a Segway for a long time. We got an 10 minute introduction and off we went. First through some quiet streets and than onto a place in front of the Gate where we could practice. It was great and we were able to learn very fast to ride the Segway, to break, etc. We than went for a three hour tour and I enjoyed it very much. The Staff was great, we used mostly really small side streets and in the end I did not want to get off the Segway. If you have time to the tour - and book the 3 hours - it will be over too soon anyway!

Visited August 2014
30 attraction reviews
“A must do! ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2014

This was the most amazing way to sightsee! We were warmly welcomed and given excellent instructions by the guides. After about 10 mins we were on our way!!

Excellent routes used and places visited. We were the only people in the group so we could go into places and look at our own speed but we actually wanted to get back in the Segway as quickly as we could as they were such good fun!

Excellent opportunities to take photos and a rest stop at a case was really appreciated (drink and cake all part of the package!). The brownie was the best that I had ever had!!

This is a day that we will never forget! I want to do it all again!!

Hong Kong, China
20 attraction reviews
“Great way to see the city”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

Saw this on the internet so I gave it a try. Got the hotel to book it for me and their office is located in the city centre close to the canal. Easy to get to if you are living in the city.

Segway provides a quick 15min training on how to handle the Segway. They will give you a brief hands on go before heading out. Once we are at the square, they gave us 15mins to roam around and it gave us a better opportunity to get to control the Segway.

We stopped by a few temples and one museum. The guide gave a brief explanation on the history and all. Don't expect a detailed history lesson! There are two staff who accompanied us. One will lead the way and other will stop the traffic at the back of the queue.

A 2 hour package including a coffee break in a local cafe will set you back Thb1,799 and I think it is well worth it if you have not been on a Segway before.

Staff spoke pretty good English so won't have a problem communicating. Highly recommended if you are in Chiangmai!

Edinburgh
10 attraction reviews
“Unforgettable”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014

We joined a 2 hour tour (there was 5 of us on the tour in total) at 4pm. I was nervous to start with, having never been on a Segway before, but I need not have worried - Felt totally safe the whole time. Cost 2000 baht each.