“How impressive in every senses” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #103 of 335 Activities in Chiang Mai
4.5 of 5 stars 77 Reviews
More attraction details
Owner description: Oasis Spa Lanna is an elegant day spa where the client becomes the center of the "Lanna Experience" a graceful pampering that defined Northern Thailand's golden era. Locate inside Chiang Mai old city, next door to the historical Wat Pra Sigha Temple, and a walking distance to Sunday Walking Street.Open Daily 10.00am-10.00pm
UK
4 attraction reviews
“How impressive in every senses”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012

we were told about Oasis Spa Lanna, therefore we must visit while in Thailand. We choose on of the Signature of the Oasis Spa, which was currently offer Buy1Get1 Free Queen of Oasis.Yes it was still very expensive, but we decided to give it a try because we are not going to come to Chiang Mai very often in our life.,.it turn out that signature massage was really great! it had art of massage technique, include Thai Massage (concentrate on the abdominal area), aromatherapy massage and hot stone massage with the massage therapist was very skillful. Very impressed. We had very good sleep afterward...I think this will be the spa we will remember most of it and its truely worth the money. PRO: professional, deeply touch with all five senses CON: prices were the same range as hotel spas

Visited August 2012

Sydney, Australia
“Fabulous Treatments”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2012

I had the Oasis Pampering Package, and it was all and more! The atmosphere was beautiful, the staff very professional yet friendly and respectful. One of my best spa experiences. I would defiitely come back when next in Chiang Mai.

Visited October 2012
Chiang Mai, Thailand
40 attraction reviews
“up market massage”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012

Very posh and prices to match, but unequaled anywhere else. Lovely ladies to massage you with a selection of oils. Special undies to wear provided for you to change into. A nice touch. Special ambiance and atmosphere makes this a memorable experience.

Visited September 2012
“Amazing!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2012 via mobile

This is were my wife went, when we were staying at the Kantary Hills, she came back fully refreshed and said it was nice and claen.

Canberra
4 attraction reviews
“Longest 4 hrs of my life”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2012

I was really looking forward to a fantastic spa experience. I'm not sure if one can identify as a spa enthusiast without sounding like some weird old guy who collects bugs or something, but I doooo enjoy a good spa day. This however, was not. I left feeling less relaxed than when I arrived. Husband and I booked a 4 hr package: steam, scrub, wrap, massage, facial. Honestly, not one of the treatments were up to par.
The steamroom smelt like a thai green curry. The scrub and wrap were just kind of smeared on and the wrap was left on for 40 minutes, usually this would be lovely, but it was slightly grainy (uncomfortable) and left in a bright room without feeling relaxed in the first place it was much too long. The massage has left me feeling like I need to see my physio and the facial was very much confined to the face - no neck or decolletage treatment. So imho anywhere else is probably a better choice.

Visited May 2012