“Golf Lessons” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Three-Generation Golf Academy

Three-Generation Golf Academy
234 Moo 3 | T. Huay Sai, Chiang Mai 50180, Thailand
+66 (0)53 301 500 (ext 5415)
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #141 of 335 Activities in Chiang Mai
Type: Educational Sites, Golf Courses, Sports
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Three-Generation Golf Academy has the experience in creating and organizing golf instruction packages for a Thailand golf holiday. What sometimes is needed most of all is improvement in one’s golf game so that they thoroughly enjoy their Golf Holiday in Thailand. Our unique state-of-the-art learning center and video studio located 25 kilometers north of Chiang Mai is a convenient location to 4 championship golf courses.
Chiang Mai, Thailand
3 attraction reviews
“Golf Lessons”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

Spike was amazing! He met with me on very short notice after I sent him a pleading email explaining my golfing problems. Spike is patient and explains everything very clearly. I will always be grateful for the time he spent with me helping me to get rid of the 'demons' that were interfering with my golf game. I would recommend golfers of ALL levels to see him!

Visited January 2013

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Zurich
“Great golf insight and value”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2012

We had 4 morning of golf instruction from the academy director, Spike, which well exceeded our expectations. Spike skillfully introduced us to The Golfing Machine instruction system, greatly improving our golf knowledge and practice. The academy also helped in booking tee times in neighboring golf clubs, rounding up our experience and vacation. We also took advantage of the cooking academy on the campus, which we equally recommend. If you consider a golf vacation in Thailand, this should be at the top of your short list.

Visited February 2012
Chiang Mai, Thailand
“Golfing frustrations "almost" over!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2010

"SPIKE” COLLIER OF PREM GOLF ACADEMY has changed my life. I can say my major frustrations with golf is almost over. For the past 18 years I have "hacked" at thousands of golf balls. I have taken lessons, even attended community college for instructions. My "whys" were never answered nor understanding. Spike has changed all that. He has complete knowledge of golf, the mechanics of the golf swing, and the nuances of the game of golf. Most important his teaching technique and his expert use of video analysis has made me a confident holder of a golf club(s). Knowing that I can put a golf ball up in the air, straight, with confidence, is a testament to Spike"s gift to pass his knowledge to "anyone"!!

Singapore
“good introduction to golf”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2010

I spend 3 days at the Prem Academy. Being an absolute beginner in golf, I took private lesssons with Spike. His teaching was very well structured and helpful to me to get started in golfing.

The place itself is an area with accomodation facilities, an international school, tennis school, and other facilities. It's nicely done, though a bit off (about 40km to Chiang Mai).

PremGolf, Manager at Three-Generation Golf Academy, responded to this review, June 1, 2010
Thank you very much for your feedback and we are happy you enjoyed your stay at our facility. Although it does seem a distance from Chiang Mai we are actually only 23 km from the city center and 26.5 km from the Chiang Mai International Airport. Driving time takes from 25-35 minutes depending on traffic.
kolkata
“Golf coaching with Spike at Prem”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2010

Hi , we are an Indian couple who took our 11 year old son for golf coaching to Spike at Prem Center, Chiang Mai.
The whole experience was amazing. Spike was simply brilliant and my son caught on very well with his tips, video lessons and his short game has definetely improved.
Also the stay at the Prem residence was very comfortable and the food at the cafetria club was also nice.
I highly recommend people to come here for golf coaching.
Abhishek Sarda