The hotel is by far not what i expect of a 4 star hotel. I cannot imagine how the rating here is that good. We ended up leaving earlier. Here are some of the reasons:
- very loud, you cannot just hear every single plane, also the functions 4floors beloware really loud and go on until late at night.
- everything seems to be some 30 years old. Old carpets everywhere
- the bathrooms are not clean. We didnt dare tryout the "whirlpool" as it looket like it has been used last time years ago
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Furama Chiang Mai is an elegant 4 –star hotel with 17–storey high located at the fringe of CBD and North of Chiang Mai. The 294 well-appointed and spacious rooms are decorated with a blend of chic and contemporary Thai, complementing the diversity culture of Chiang Mai with full amenities and facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Orbitz, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Furama Chiang Mai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Furama Chiang Mai Hotel Chiang Mai