We stayed for 3 days at the Ping Nakara in a Royal Grande Deluxe King Bed with Jacuzzi. The hotel was a great place to stay for a number of reasons:
1. Ambience of the Hotel: The Ping Nakara offers a great place to stay in Chiang Mai, being outside of the hustle of the main city area but close enough that you can easily access most places on foot (including the old city). The room we stayed in was fantastic with a nice touches (such as the bed) that gave the room a classy and historical feel and made it stand out from the big name hotel chain rooms.
2. Staff: Staff were exceptionally friendly and helpful
3. Food selection: We ate breakfast at the hotel and the food quality was great, especially the selection of Thai breakfast sets. We also had dinner at the hotel one night and found the food at dinner to be high quality and decently priced
If you are looking for a place to have a romantic weekend away I would highly recommend spending a few nights at the Ping Nakara.
- Also Known As:
- Ping Nakara Boutique Hotel
- Ping Nakara Boutique Hotel Chiang Mai
- Ping Nakara Boutique Hotel And Spa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ping Nakara Boutique Hotel and Spa. Set in the awe-inspiring colonial style of the early 1900’s, the Ping Nakara Boutique Hotel and Spa is located at the heart of Chiang Mai’s vibrant business centre and entertainment venues. The hotel is just a five minute walking distance from Chiang Mai’s famous Night Bazaar to the numerous riverside restaurants, while at the same time allowing guests to enjoy the peace and tranquility of the natural surroundings. The three-storey hotel with a central elevator boasts of 19 luxury guestrooms, all individually styled and elegantly furbished with the colonial charm. Complimentary Wi-Fi is available in all the rooms including a TV, DVD player and a free mini bar. The hotel's restaurant offers a wide variety of food from authentic Thai cuisine to Western dishes. Coffee and tea, soft drinks, wines and liquor are served at the Lobby Bar, and guests can enjoy their drinks in the comfort of the library or at the peaceful verandah by the outdoor pool. For holistic health and relaxation, guests can unwind and enjoy the genuine Ayurvedic treatment from the hotel’s Nakara Spa. Ping Nakara Boutique Hotel and Spa offers a broad range of services, facilities and amenities designed to provide personalized service and first class hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, Tingo, EasyToBook, Hotels.com, Otel and Venere so you can book your Ping Nakara Boutique Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.