Booked this place on a special rate with an online site and was looking for budget so was really pleasantly surprised. Don't be put off by the daytime noise of traffic in the lobby, it doesn't intrude upstairs, my room on the first floor was really quiet the moment the door clicked behind me. The bed is super comfortable by Thai standards. It is literally metres to the top end of the night bazaar and an easy walk to Loi Kroh Rd, Tha Phae Gate and the Sunday Walking Street. It's got a lot going for it at a fraction of the cost of some of the name places nearby. Breakfast was included, and fine. I recommend this hotel, especially if you get a good discount on line!
- Also Known As:
- The Small Chiang Mai Hotel
- The Small Chiang Mai Hotel Chiang Mai
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newcomer boutique hotel “The Small Hotel, Chiang Mai” is now opened. With 35 boutique rooms that are stylishly furnished wherein each provides all necessities to ensure guests comfort and convenience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Olotels, Priceline, HostelBookers, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your The Small Chiang Mai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.