We spent our first night in a room with a window which opens right onto a zinc partition. Was given another room on second night after our repeated request was met with surly reaction from a male staff at the reception. This second room had no hot water which was quickly sorted out by reception staff Kent the most helpful & friendly person at The Small and a maintenance gentleman. After an overnight trip we returned to another room which had the most mould in the shower area from the rollaway blinds, walls etc. Elevator is a help, breakfast was local & western mix - acceptable, 5 min walk to the night bazaar, 24hr convenience store opposite the hotel, wifi is reliable. Coming out of hotel make a left and another left onto a street leads to a local market Kad Luang where affordable & delicious local food on the streets & inside the market complex is in abundance. For the price I will stay elsewhere on my next trip to CM.
- Also Known As:
- The Small Chiang Mai Hotel Chiang Mai
- The Small Chiang Mai Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newcomer boutique hotel “The Small Hotel, Chiang Mai” is now opened. With 35 boutique rooms that are stylishly furnished wherein each provides all necessities to ensure guests comfort and convenience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Agoda, HostelBookers, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your The Small Chiang Mai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.