Was expecting a nice boutique hotel with a relaxing pool, but all I get was the opposite. The bed was hard, the Lobby was so noisy as the hotel open the main door and the side sliding doors for the lobby Cafe.
Breakfast was sad. Fortunately they do fresh omelette. The staff produce so much noice as they wash the dishes.
As its the high season (Dezember) it's very difficult to get room anywhere else. But if I lower my expectations, I will definitely enjoy my stay here.
- Also Known As:
- The Small Chiang Mai Hotel
- The Small Chiang Mai Hotel Chiang Mai
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newcomer boutique hotel “The Small Hotel, Chiang Mai” is now opened. With 35 boutique rooms that are stylishly furnished wherein each provides all necessities to ensure guests comfort and convenience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Olotels, Priceline, Hotels.com, HostelBookers and Tingo so you can book your The Small Chiang Mai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.