“I ate here everyday while in Chiang Mai - food is fantastic!!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Cuisines: American, Vegetarian, Healthy, Café
Good for: Outdoor seating
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Description: We serve wide variety of fresh and healthy food, smoothies and fresh squeeze juices for your healthy experience
Calgary, Canada
“I ate here everyday while in Chiang Mai - food is fantastic!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

I recently spent a week in Chiang Mai and found myself eating at the Smoothie Garden everyday!

It was my last week of a 15 week journey across India & Thailand, and at this point I was craving some healthy, nutritious, delicious food. Smoothie Garden gave was the perfect place!

I was able to get wheat grass shots, amazingly fresh juices and excellent food options. They even accommodated my request to toast the falafel rather than deep frying it, I really appreciated that :)

Everyone at the Smoothie Garden is so nice and I found it the perfect atmosphere for meeting other travellers.

If you're looking for healthy, nutritious food to give your body a break from the heavy pad thai's and other Thai dishes - Smoothie Garden is the place to be!

Jack Boken
Toronto, Canada

Asia
“Fabulous Smoothies, Nice Atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2013

A little more expensive than the smoothie vendors on the street, but well worth it. The smoothies and juices are delicious. The staff is super friendly, and the patio is a nice spot to sit and relax. If you enjoy a good smoothie, don't miss Smoothie Garden.

Ireland
“Relaxing experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013

This place offers a wide range of lunch foods e.g. Wraps, sandwiches, salads. Lots of healthy options. A great range of smoothies and juices. Service was a little slow and our meals came at different times. I would have liked something to dip into the guacamole! Friendly waitress. We were happy to chill there for an hour, a great place to bring a book and relax.

• 4 of 5 stars Food
Stockholm, Sweden
“Great smoothies”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2013

Smoothie Garden is a great place to stop and have a smoothie. I just found this place on my very last day in Chiang Mai so I only visited once, but if I ever come back to Chiang Mai I will definitly go there again. The food was fresh, nice, healthy... and the smoothies to die for. So good! Friendly staff.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Fresh delicious food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2013 via mobile

We were looking for another cafe recommended to us. We were getting warm and very hungry and saw the cheery patio and tasty looking pictures of breakfast food. There are pages and pages of smoothies. We were so happy with ours. Coffee was best we had in Thailand and as good as many of our fave places in TO. My husbands bacon was cooked crispy, unlike how it is often done in Thailand. We will be back I want some falafel :)

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere