Rainforest Boutique Hotel was my favorite hotel to stay in during my trip to Thailand. The hotel was very nice and very clean, while also very affordable. The staff at the front desk were very friendly and helpful when anything was needed. The pool was lovely and the decor throughout the hotel was great. The restaurant had a wonderful breakfast buffet and the cooks would make anything that you additionally wanted that was not offered on the buffet line. The lunch and dinner menus were also very wonderful with a great wait staff. The bedding in the hotel was nice and firm, just how I like it! When I come back to Chiang Mai, I plan on staying at the Rainforest Boutique Hotel and plan on recommending it to anyone that is going to Chiang Mai!
- Also Known As:
- Rainforest Boutique Hotel
- Rainforest Boutique Hotel Chiang Mai
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rainforest Boutique Hotel is perfectly situated in a serene area just off the main road and less than half a kilometer from the Railway Station.Our hotel allows you to take in the beauty and sounds of nature, offering a relaxing and tranquil environment, while still delivering all the amenities and facilities of larger hotels in town.Stay with us and enjoy peace and tranquility away from the noise and traffic fumes while still remaining quite close to the hustle and bustle of vibrant Chiang Mai. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, HostelBookers, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Rainforest Boutique reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.