Booked 4 nights here and overall really enjoyed the place. Really nice rooms (although the bathrooms could be cleaner) and good buffet breakfast. Our favorite part was the saltwater swimming pool... very clean and relaxing spot to hang out. Originally booked 2 nights through agoda and then decided to stay 2 more, but they wouldn't give us the agoda price so we had to book through the website again in order to get the best price which was kind of strange. Had a bad experience in the restaurant when I ordered a salad and there was a nasty caterpillar in it--do they wash the vegetables? So I was pretty freaked out to eat there from then on. They did offer to make me a new salad free of charge (which I declined) and they brought out a complimentary fruit plate as an apology. The next problem I had was with the air conditioner unit leaking throughout the night and getting my bag of clothes and my purse wet--there was a table to set your bags on directly under the A/C. I told the manager at reception about it in the morning and expected some sort of compensation for my iPod and wallet and clothes being wet, but they just said they'd have it fixed that day. So later on I had to go back and ask if they could provide me with a free laundry service since all of my clothes had been sitting wet and they reluctantly agreed to wash my things. I did not feel very comfortable with the people working here and I wish they would've offered some more support for my problems. They charged a fee to use their phone. The wifi in the room was strong. The location isn't too far from the center of town but it did become expensive to take a red car back and forth all the time. On a few occasions our drivers had a hard time finding the place. We didn't have much luck finding a better place to stay in the area but I'm sure this is not the best value around.
- Also Known As:
- Rainforest Boutique Hotel
- Rainforest Boutique Hotel Chiang Mai
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rainforest Boutique Hotel is perfectly situated in a serene area just off the main road and less than half a kilometer from the Railway Station.Our hotel allows you to take in the beauty and sounds of nature, offering a relaxing and tranquil environment, while still delivering all the amenities and facilities of larger hotels in town.Stay with us and enjoy peace and tranquility away from the noise and traffic fumes while still remaining quite close to the hustle and bustle of vibrant Chiang Mai. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, HostelBookers, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Rainforest Boutique reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.